• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Can someone ID the artist of this?

    EarthBound / MOTHER Can someone ID the artist of this?


    Can someone ID the artist of this?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    Queen Mary

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    It's time to continue the legacy by hakusoto_rakugaki on Tumblr

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Some sprites of Porky I made the other day!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Well... just finished Mother 3... first game to make me shed a tear... I have no words... other than... Thank you...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    *sigh*

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Mother2/Earthbound Theory: Ninten is not the father of ness (spoiler warning btw)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    So i was playing earthbound today and i got a question on my mind is ninten really the father of ness? so when i was done i decided to do a little research of how old ninten and ness is so ninten is 12 during mother 1 and ness is 12 (in america) and 13 (in japan and i decided to go with japan bc its where mother was born lol) and Mother 2 takes place in the year 2000 while Mother 1 takes place in 1988 so i subtracted nesses age and it appears that ness was born in 1987 a year before the attack of Giegue so i dont see anyway that ninten is the father of ness but hey this is a little theory i came up with

    submitted by /u/triforcehero98
    [link] [comments]

    My attempt at the Sky Runner/Walker ��

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Question about emulators for Mother 3

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Hi all. I'm planning to start Mother 3 during summer break, but I've heard before that certain emulators have a slight delay which makes the 16 hit combos very difficult to perform. What emulators should I try for, and which ones should I avoid in order to get the best experience? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/You-Deserve-Worse
    [link] [comments]

    What is your guys favorite area in Earthbound and why?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    For me it's definitely Summers. It's just such a nice and peaceful town. The music is great, and the summer vibe it gives off works perfectly.

    submitted by /u/notnamedjoebutsteve
    [link] [comments]

    The Twins, The Magypsies and PK Love

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    I realized something on my current playthrough of Mother 3 and don't remember having seen or heard it anywhere.

    The Magypsies are named after the seven musical modes. Of these, I'm focusing on Ionia and Aeolia, who are named after the modes that form the major and minor scales in modern Western music.

    In Chapter 1, we learn that Aeolia has taught Claus PK Love so that he might better defend himself against the Mecha-Drago. Claus fails against the Drago, and is next seen as the Masked Man.

    In Chapter 4, Lucas meets Ionia at a hot spring on the way to the factory where the Tazmily residents work. Two key points here: Ionia believes Lucas is Claus - once they are corrected, they teach Lucas how to use PSI, and PK Love as an offensive option.

    Lucas learns PK Love from the Magypsy of the major key - he is the hero of the Story, fighting to save. Claus learns it from the Magypsy of the minor key - our villain, the fallen twin, who believes he is working for good when in reality he's blinded by those he serves.

    Let me know if this has been said before or more eloquently, I mostly wasn't sure how to go about finding this without skimming through hours of YouTube playthroughs.

    submitted by /u/Apotheca
    [link] [comments]

    thats how the mafia works (robo edition)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Mother 2 or EarthBound

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    I mean they technically are different games

    there a differences, such as the kokeshi statue thingies instead of the eraser eraser (The joke in mother 2 is its called a kokeshi keshi statue)

    submitted by /u/Broad_Appearance6896
    [link] [comments]

    When's the last time EarthBound flipped the Hard Mode switch on you?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Forgive me if I muse on my most recent Threed playthrough. I've been playing EB again the past week and having fun. I've played and beaten the game dozens of times, but it's been a very long while since the game showed me the power of RNG. I must have blown through 2 or 3 grand in in-game money reviving characters after almost complete and complete party wipes. I think maybe the problem is I decided to be billy-badass for a change and actually fight the mobs in the graveyard cave rather than reload the areas until they're gone. Any time I'd encounter a zombie dog, it would immediately start the battle with poisonous fangs, usually on Paula, which would usually kill her by the next turn because she usually goes first. Aside from that it was like I had Jinxed enabled but only for me: every attack would miss, every speed roll would favor the enemy, every Guts roll would fail (for me, succeed regularly for the enemy). It's been literal decades since Threed has given me such a hard time, it felt like the very first time, lol.

    Anyway, I'm about to go after the Trillionage Sprout now, I'm typing this up while I wait for the kids to finish their coffee. I figure I'll do fine but who knows, I'll probably end up with mushrooms on everyone's heads before I'm out of the first cave at the rate I've been going.

    submitted by /u/muticere
    [link] [comments]

    R.i.p ridgeway films earthbound series that they never finished from 2008-2019

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment