• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Pokey minch fanart I made

    EarthBound / MOTHER Pokey minch fanart I made


    Pokey minch fanart I made

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    I know it's r/earthbound but come one.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Mail day, today!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Can we get some love for the Mother 3 soundtrack?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    In reevaluating Mother 3, one of the biggest things that stands out is the soundtrack. I think it's not only the best GBA soundtrack, but it stands on its feet as one of the best soundtracks on any console. The GBA sound chip/hardware was very limiting, and SNES games that were converted to GBA suffered greatly with a step down in sound quality. To see a soundtrack that thrived on that console really goes to show the talent of the composer (Shogo Sakai) and sound programmers that worked on Mother 3. As a game, I was slightly disappointed in Mother 3 not being as long of a game as Mother 2 was, but it was still a well-rounded gaming experience. A big part of that experience was the soundtrack. It created a soundscape that lives and breathes with the game and set the tone wonderfully. The emotion pours out of you when you listen to it. I can't think of another title that takes a town theme and makes subtle changes to it to reflect the tone of the game (relisten to tracks "Sorrowful Tazmily," "Going Alone," and "Happy Town?" "A Railway in our Village" just as an example). I just wanted to show some love for Shogo Sakai and the wonderful music that will make Mother 3 a worthy replay for years to come.

    submitted by /u/LukeStuckenhymer
    [link] [comments]

    I made myself into an Earthbound enemy!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Monster Hunter Rise x MOTHER 3

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Hi all! This is my first Monster Hunter game, so when I heard that you can attack with musical instruments--which plays a tune with every swing--my mind immediately went to MOTHER 3's rhythm battles and Flint's "hunt" in chapter 1. Then I found out there's a cowboy outfit, so I kind of just decided to fully commit and roleplay as him...

    Anyway, I made Boney & Claus (pics below) and a video where I replaced the Hunting Horn sounds with Flint's saxophone.

    Link to the full video on YouTube (chapter 1 spoilers): https://youtu.be/plAP_7WPiVo

    Flint playing the Poison Fungasax

    Flint (Hunter)

    Boney (Palamute)

    Claus (Palico, pronounced CLAWS)

    submitted by /u/ThaneGaming
    [link] [comments]

    GIF Export of my Battle Background Generator (WIP)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    I got a magic fry pan with my first encounter with the chomposaurus!my runs for rare items ussualy continue for hours but this is insane!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Finally beat all 3 games and now i can wear my mother hoodie without feeling like a poser lol

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Earthbound was my favorite, followed by begginings (the 25th anniversary was almost too easy ill probably go back and play the original) and 3 coming in last

    submitted by /u/whiskeydicking
    [link] [comments]

    is there a difference between the normal train and the green train??

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    i took the train for the first time recently and was offered to go on the green train for a more expensive price, so i said no. what's the difference? or does it literally just cost more

    submitted by /u/tomnookinc
    [link] [comments]

    How do I defeat Porky?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    I have no shield snatcher, I'm at lvl 66 and i need to know how far should I grind and if i die another time I'm gonna lose all my items

    submitted by /u/coldheat1365
    [link] [comments]

    Is Kumatora Mexican?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment