• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Someone drew Lucas as a background character in Arlo the Alligator Boy! He’s on the bottom left holding an ice cream cone

    EarthBound / MOTHER Someone drew Lucas as a background character in Arlo the Alligator Boy! He’s on the bottom left holding an ice cream cone


    Someone drew Lucas as a background character in Arlo the Alligator Boy! He’s on the bottom left holding an ice cream cone

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I am making Osohe Castle in minecraft, here is how it looks now (not finished obviously)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    A little animation I made of Ness using PSI Teleport

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    This chapter give me a hard time........(original art)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    I didn't even try

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    This is what deep darkness looks like if you don't use the hawk eye

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    A video I made

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Anyone ever try the Mu meditation?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Been very stressed the past few days, a friend of mine recommended to try and meditate for a little while to try and get my thoughts in check.

    Earlier I finally decided to try it out, but I couldn't quite get my thoughts to stop flying. Closing my eyes wasn't enough, I couldn't figure out how to empty my head.

    Having played earthbound recently, I decided to try focusing in the same steps Poo did for the Mu training. I basically played out the scene with the ancestor in my head. Forgot about my legs, then arms, ears, eyes, all the way up to my mind.

    When I opened my eyes, several minutes had passed in what felt like seconds. I felt better. I was surprised that video games actually helped teach me how to meditate, at least just a little bit.

    submitted by /u/SidekickNick
    [link] [comments]

    Just got Earthbound on Virtual Console! So excited to play for the first time! :D

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    Is it possible to softlock yourself without hacking?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Curious if it is since in EB0 you could by using the Flea Bag on the revamped robot and effectively lose out on Lloyd if you'd gone past a certain point IIRC.

    Can anything similar happen in the other 2? Glitches are allowed? Curious if something could end the journey unexpectedly in the other 2.

    submitted by /u/DukeSR8
    [link] [comments]

    THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME. PUT A FUCKING SPOILER WARNING OR SOMETHING

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    How did everyone else figure it out?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    How did everyone else figure out how to beat Giygas? From what I remember the game never really told you to pray for me it was just dumb luck.

    submitted by /u/PalmTrees1942
    [link] [comments]

    Can I emulate Earthbound on a Mac?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    I used to have a Windows... emulator? Wineskin or something like that? A few years ago. Long enough to forget the details, but I just know it barely worked for me and ultimately ceased to function at all.

    Are there are any emulators that work well on Mac and would allow me to run Earthbound?

    submitted by /u/kidkipp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment