• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Sirfetch’d is legit the Mad Duck

    EarthBound / MOTHER Sirfetch’d is legit the Mad Duck


    Sirfetch’d is legit the Mad Duck

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    Earthbound covers I made

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    May I offer fanart of Fuel "helping" Angie in the Bakery? Art by me.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Wait...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Eating from the trash can

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    The crossover I didn't know I needed (OC)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    How it all began

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    Finished my first Earthbound play through

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    I just finished playing through Earthbound for the first time and I wanted to share with you all! It was a fun and at times annoying experience lol but I loved playing it so much.

    submitted by /u/cumlordjr
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new and looking to get into the series, I just have a couple questions.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    What is "Earthbound Zero"? I have an NES and would like to play it on that if possible but all I can find are listings of cartridges called Mother and Earthbound Zero. Also, are the ones labeled "Mother" the Japanese version. I'm assuming Earthbound Zero is some kind of third party version, is it worth buying? Is it even possible to get an OG NES version of Earthbound Beginnings or is it rare? Thanks for your time, I look forward to playing these games!

    submitted by /u/xiceman52x
    [link] [comments]

    After what felt like a century grinding for PSI Shield Ω and at least 5 attempts, I finally beat the Barrier Trio. Pretty proud of myself. (marked as a spoiler because idk what counts as one fully)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment