• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER you are her strongest soldier

    EarthBound / MOTHER you are her strongest soldier


    you are her strongest soldier

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Just a quick sketch I drew of Lucas!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Do mad ducks normally appear in Saturn Valley. Sorry if the tag is wrong

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    You sure?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Earthbound after mother 3

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Hi guys I just beat mother 3 and l like it does it worth to play earthbound after or it is a downgrade

    submitted by /u/Easy-Day5786
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people want an official translation when we have the fan translation?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    I don't want to sound rude or anything, I'm mostly just curious. If Nintendo actually did release Mother 3 outside of Japan it'd probably be really dumbed down and censored. We already have a fantastic English version of Mother 3, why do we need an official version?

    If it's so that we can support Nintendo for making Mother 3, then it could be argued that it's Nintendo's fault not giving us the chance to support them by releasing Mother 3, and that it's kinda their problem. I don't think they really care anyways.

    submitted by /u/Night-Falls
    [link] [comments]

    Mhh…. That child looks very familiar (post by @Black_zork)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    I’ve never cried go much on something fictional

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Fanmade Lyrics I wrote for Monkey's Delivery Service

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    I sure fear what I will see tomorrow,
    Behind the heavy door of fate,
    The pains I'll endure for love,
    When will it be just enough?
    Pain creeps 'round every narrow corner,
    Threatening those that I hold close
    When will it just be enough?
    When will my punishment, wear off?

    Oh Do you count
    Every tear I shed
    Do you count
    Every drip of blood
    And will I e~ever see her
    Turn around at me, and smile
    For Lo~ove!

    Every single time that I endure this,
    Even though I'm in great pain
    I feel just a bit of hope
    I can feel myself getting close
    Though I suffer every waking hour, I do know it's not your fault
    And when I will see your face,
    I will know you'll be there to stay

    Oh
    Do you count
    Every time I sigh
    Do you count
    Every thought of you
    It gives me hope
    It makes me look
    Upon tomorrow
    Like a bright future!
    For love, oh Lo~ove

    submitted by /u/Akogiri
    [link] [comments]

    :p

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Everyone talking about magypsies being the reason m3 is not im America yet,

    BUT DID EVERYONE FORGET Tanetane Island? ITS MOONSIDE ON STEROIDS (And drugs)

    submitted by /u/Broad_Appearance6896
    [link] [comments]

    Best version of Mother 1 for english?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Is there anything else besides Earthbound Zero and prototype english translations for NES?

    Does the GBA version have censorship and lower quality music?

    Is the NES prototype translation good enough to play with?

    submitted by /u/PineappleFlavoredGum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment