• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Check Out My PSI ATTACK Optical Illusion Design! ✨

    EarthBound / MOTHER Check Out My PSI ATTACK Optical Illusion Design! ✨


    Check Out My PSI ATTACK Optical Illusion Design! ✨

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    I have all three Mother games at my fingertips on mobile.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    I just finished this art of what Locria could looked like before the Pigmask Army thing . Hope you like it .

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    When the OST hits

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    I’m stuck on Earthbound

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    I know how to get the key for giant step, but I can't defeat frank. What's a good strategy?

    submitted by /u/imortal_biscut
    [link] [comments]

    Little known Earthbound: Old Sawbones Benny

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Little known Earthbound: Old Sawbones Benny

    Back on my series, I have for you another little-known character from the Mother series, this time Earthbound 0/Beginnings. There are plenty of minor characters that might be quite forgotten, such as The Famished Doctor, Able, Baker, Abbot, and the Mysterious Scientist (Who I am convinced is a younger Dr. Andonuts). However, for this entry, I will be going over a scammer that disguises himself as just another doctor: Old Sawbones Benny.

    The most evil Earthbound villain

    Benny (Or Big Ben Casey in Japan), is the doctor in Merrysville's hospital. Now, you might be wondering why he is a scammer if he is just another doctor, and I'll tell you. The sign in front of his Hospital, and the advertisement in Encyclopedia Mother state that his service is good, quick, and, most of all, cheap. However, if you run a couple tests with your money, you will realize that, unlike the other doctors, who charge a specific amount to heal you, he will always take half of the money that you are carrying. Oh, and if you say no, he says, and I quote:

    "Fine, die all on your own. I'll phone a mortician."

    Yeah, he says that. Also, after he cures someone, he says yet another ridiculous quote:

    "You'are now cured. Go get hurt again and come back soon. He-he-hee!"

    I never even met this guy, since I tended to use the hotel to heal in between grinding secession with Lloyd and Ana, and so I usually didn't have to use the hospital that often, although I think I might've encountered him once to cure Ninten's asthma, but that's the most memories I can muster about ol' Ben. Let me know if you have been ripped off by this demon in the comments!

    Also, if you want to find this guys dialogue without having to play through the game, here's a text dump from everything in EBB: https://starmen.net/mother1/gameinfo/info/EBB-organized-dump.txt

    submitted by /u/MC_Cipher
    [link] [comments]

    Bonetrousle...

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Has Mother 1+2 been fully translated?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    I know that mother 1 has been fully translated but has mother 2? I've heard that it has been. I do know that a bit of the game has been translated, I'm wondering if the entirety of Mother 1+2 is fully translated.

    submitted by /u/Pk_Kanga
    [link] [comments]

    Found a sad way to end up soft-locking in Earthbound/Mother 2

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    While I was doing my 3rd playthrough of the game on my SNES Mini, I was in Fourside and around the time I had the pair of socks you get from the guy in the desert. I gave them to Paula and then soon enough she was taken away, so I couldn't progress in the game because she had the only item I needed to actually get to where I needed to be. Just thought I'd tell it here since I didn't hear about it anyhere else.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Passion-3067
    [link] [comments]

    Randomizer Seed! Early hall of fame bat (on onett caves) and casey bat! ( on saturn valley tunnel)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment