• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Yes-Man Senior

    EarthBound / MOTHER Yes-Man Senior


    Yes-Man Senior

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    My Name Poem on Scratch.com

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    :(

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Finally doing what Nintendo was too lazy/forgetful to do! :D

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    I drew ness and I'm proud of it

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Little known Earthbound characters: Yoshie

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    For my final entry before Mother's Day, I will be choosing a character that, like my first entry of the series, comes from the Mother Encyclopedia: Yoshie

    According to the Encyclopedia, Yoshie is Ana's Japanese pen-pal. Apparently, Yoshie once sent Ana the Japanese album "Taidama," by musician Akiko Yano (Who's still alive to this date). Despite the fact that Ana doesn't know Japanese, she still enjoys listening to the album, as she "mysteriously comprehend what the piano wants to say (If you can't tell, the piano is her favorite instrument)."

    I personally find a lot of parallels that can be drawn between Yoshie and Koyano (The first character that I covered on this series), as both are Japanese characters that are close with one of Ninten's party members, and both give an album of a Japanese musician to their friend, which they are able to appreciate despite not knowing Japanese. So what do you think of Ana's pen-pall?

    submitted by /u/MC_Cipher
    [link] [comments]

    I was bored and did a quick sketch of ness's yo-yo

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    It's rare, but enemies can sometimes spawn in the tiny valley between Threed and the Desert

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Is there a way to find magic butterflies more consistently?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    I always need magic butterflies after a tough fight, but can never find them. Is there a way to increase their spawn chances?

    Also, I mean in general, not counting that room in belch's factory

    submitted by /u/GREENWOLF1337
    [link] [comments]

    replaying EBB and thought about how similar one items name is to a person

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Does EarthBound have a unique soundfont, or is it just a generic SNES one?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    My friend is an asshole and an answer to this question would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/TheBusinessSquid
    [link] [comments]

    Made this mother earth remix for fun. Hope at least one person will enjoy it.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Random Thought.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    I'm sure you're sick of hearing about the " Ness goes back in time to kill Giygas as a baby theory" but I just realized the game's name is "Mother" and that has heavy correlation to what you're sought to destroy during the final battle between Giygas and Ness. Just a random thought (and yes I know that Itoi declined the theory.)

    submitted by /u/Spooderdood2
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know the name of this particular song?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    I was listening to a mashup of an Earthbound song, it combined Bein' Friends, Mind of a Thief, Porky's Theme and Unfounded Revenge. I can't seem to find it anywhere, can anybody point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/Ryzoluca
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mother 3 styled remake of Earthbound

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    I doubt there would be

    submitted by /u/SEAN_54656
    [link] [comments]

    I was thinking and I just realized... If PAULA had decided that she doesn't want to fight GYIYG anymore, the entire world would be screwed.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    This is only true for MOTHER 2. In MOTHER 1, literally anybody capable of tanking hits and singing is able to defeat GYIYG, and GYIYG isn't in MOTHER 3. Although even still it wasn't really anything Lucas did that defeated Claus, it was all Hinawa. In fact, if you do try to do anything to Claus, Hinawa won't let you. All you can do is defend and Lifeup. And if PAULA had teamed up with GYIYG, they would be the most power being in the unverse. Perhaps PAULA could've healed GYIYG.

    submitted by /u/wsmj5
    [link] [comments]

    I need help opening the Mother 3 ROM in an emulator

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Quick backstory: recently, all the data in my computer got deleted, including my ROM of Mother 3. I was in chapter 8, so I was obviously unhappy. After a bit of digging, I found the "Froggie save library", which allowed me to get a ROM of the game located in the beginning of chapter 8, but this ROM was ".SAV" format, and the emulator I am using, mGBA, doesn't allow this type of ROM. I looked for converters, but nothing helped, so I thought about asking here. If you have a solution, please use simple terms to describe it. I am not new to computers, but I don't have a clue about technical terms. Thanks in advance to anyone!

    submitted by /u/Snoo_1567
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment