• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Since I did Lucas I also did Kumatora in the super paper Mario style!

    EarthBound / MOTHER Since I did Lucas I also did Kumatora in the super paper Mario style!


    Since I did Lucas I also did Kumatora in the super paper Mario style!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    Finally got one and I’m so excited!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    “Nice poser” Enemy Sprite recreated into Minecraft Skin format using the extracted RGB from the low quality sprite.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    Little known Earthbound characters: Fried Pork Kid

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Little known Earthbound characters: Fried Pork Kid

    Today on this series, I will be covering a character who you never meet, and his identity still remains a mystery to this day: the Fried Pork Kid.

    https://i.redd.it/1zqrvkblvjx61.gif

    You have probably never heard of this character, and I don't blame you, as the way of finding his message is something that not a lot of people have done. If you interact with the Tazmily Message Board near the Train Station, you will find a post from someone, and then you will be asked if you want to read another one. There are a total of 15 messages, and they will loop after you are done. However, while some of them are obvious with who wrote them, one of them is written by this mysterious "Fried Pork Kid."

    His post is horribly misspelled, but readable. He asks how he can become a pigmask, then says that his favorite food is omelets (Or whatever you put as Lucas' favorite food), and then will say "Gudbye."

    When I first found this message, I at first thought that it was the Pork Trooper. However, he was already in charge of Thunder Tower in Chapter 5, and he didn't really come off as stupid to me.

    So do you have any ideas on the identity of the Fried Pork Kid. If so, please put it in the comments!

    submitted by /u/MC_Cipher
    [link] [comments]

    The best Mother enemy reimagined for Mother 3: Return of Barbot!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Days 3, 4 and 5; Lucas, Lloyd and Paula

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    This old drawing I made back in early February

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    I just beat Mother 1 for the first time! I drew Ninten to celebrate. I'll probably draw the whole party later.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    Ness Drip

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    thing

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    I put together some images to make some nice earthbound/mother wallpapers. Feel free to use or create different ones from them.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    [MOTHER 3] What's the name of this soundtrack?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    I'm trying to find the name of this music to listen to it alone:

    https://youtu.be/i6rPJJjLQ9c?t=5732

    I looked through soundtrack play list but I couldn't seem to find it Anyone know the name?

    submitted by /u/AntFry
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting Question

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Someone knows some other song that samples Venus Live?

    the reason i asked that: i am making a playlist on youtube called All songs that sampled Venus Live

    The ones i know are:

    Ghost Fight (Undertale)

    Dummy!! (Undertale)

    Space Boyfriend's Mixtape I want nothing more (OMORI)

    submitted by /u/JevilDeltarune2000
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I look for Earthbound figurines?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I've been invested in the mother series for about 5 years now. They're some of my favorite games.

    I recently found out that you can buy official earthbound figures, and I would like to purchase some.

    I'm hoping to purchase Dr Andonuts, the main 4 from EB, the main 4 from MOTHER, Mr Saturn and Starman Jr

    submitted by /u/heck__exe
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 3 - Mr. Batty Twist (Cover by me)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    "The Core of Evil" - A Piece I Made In Honor of Finishing My Earthbound Randomizer Playthrough!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    End of Winter 2021

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    can u spot it

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment