• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER This really confused me for a second ngl

    EarthBound / MOTHER This really confused me for a second ngl


    This really confused me for a second ngl

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Finished a Ness painting yesterday!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Is my collection large enough to warrant a whole shelf spot? No. Does it have one anyway? Of course!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Taco Tuesday even though it's thursday [OC]

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    What if the Starmen had their own organisation, Starman Enterprises? Made some designs for a possible brand.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    Picky pixel art

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Would you be outraged if Nintendo decided to sell Earthbound like Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light on the E-Shop instead of it being added to the SNES App?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    Future tattoo!!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    E3 teases EB port to switch, but we get Porky in Smash instead. How would you feel?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    What are some of your best (or the best) fan stories for a mother game that you've ever seen?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Listen, I'm really into the Mother series, and I've even played a ton of fan games. Now, some people have some mother-like stories that never became games, and I'm really interested to hear some of them! I'm a game developer myself, so there's also a good chance I'll use it as a plot (with proper credit). But mainly I'm just interested to hear your fan stories / plots!

    submitted by /u/Jellatexxx
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think would happen to the melody if a sanctuary was destroyed?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Kinda an interesting question that has been rolling around in my head since my assumption is that Ness wouldn't be able to collect the melody (and normal telepathic people in Mother 1 would only be able to get around half the melodies after what Ninten did, since some of the things require no longer exist).

    Anyone else have any theories as to what would happen to the melody if a sanctuary got destroyed?

    submitted by /u/DukeSR8
    [link] [comments]

    EB OST playlist and subsequent videos gone from YouTube.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Does anyone know why or what changed?

    submitted by /u/Noogi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment