• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Took me 4 hours to make. I am really happy with it though. Totally worth.

    EarthBound / MOTHER Took me 4 hours to make. I am really happy with it though. Totally worth.


    Took me 4 hours to make. I am really happy with it though. Totally worth.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Every earthbounder’s dream

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    Porky's theme in "Christian Music Playlist"

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    More Mother 4 drawings, this time I drew some locations in the game, the main character's house, a nearby junkyard region, and a place called the Sky Fish Nest. I think I'm going to start refering to this game as Earthbound 3, as to avoid confusion

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Dose anyone have theorys on King and Boney breed

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Dose have an idea on King and Boney breed.

    submitted by /u/Ryuko_Matoi18
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 3 chair

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Chapter 4 be like

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    Father is complete! My very first game so it's a little rough around the edges.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Decided to draw Kumatora, but in her Mother 3 N64/Earthbound 64 form.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Since Mother 4 doesn't exist anymore, I decided I'm going to start drawing some ideas for my own Mother 4. Here are some of the characters, The main three siblings, and a turtle character named Tortilla.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Ah yes a very fitting category

    Posted: 28 May 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Earthbound - Weird Opponent (Cover)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    About a year ago I found a listing for a mother 25th gba version, can anyone verify if it works?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Earthbound order

    Posted: 28 May 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    I played undertale recently and loved it and so really wanna play through the Earthbound series (especially since i main Lucas in Smash).

    Is the proper order: Earthbound beginnings > Earthbound > Mother 3 (just clarifying, thank you.)

    submitted by /u/Sporadicx
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve saved in the forest and now I’m out of food. What’s a good strategy for the pork tank fight?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Yes, I have life up, but kumatora keeps getting killed, and I'm not quick enough to heal her before she dies, then salsa gets killed because I'm out of food. Is there anything else I can do, or will I have to kill the same pigmask and bots over and over until a high level, for more health and pp? Also, if this post isn't long enough, why does an almost mid-game boss have 1700 health?

    submitted by /u/imortal_biscut
    [link] [comments]

    About poo

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    How do I get his hp up? Since he doesn't eat western food and doesn't gain much from it. Do I just have to keep using psi lifeup or healing everytime he has low hp?

    submitted by /u/steamed3gg
    [link] [comments]

    Chapter 7 Boss

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to heal before fighting

    The frog is so far away from everything and the map enemies are almost unavoidable and completely destroy Duster and Boney before I get to Fassad

    Don't think I can really afford to use PP trying to heal the team up, especially since this dude heals himself with fkn 500-600 hp

    submitted by /u/LucarioKai
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment