• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 27, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Uhhhhhh

    EarthBound / MOTHER Uhhhhhh


    Uhhhhhh

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    You all appreciated my Ness painting, so I thought you would enjoy the one I made of my favorite boss!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    This one isn't as good as my Ninten doodle, but it was fun (lie) practicing proportion stuff. Have Ness.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Lost Underworld glitch pls help

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Hey guys this is my first playthrough of earthbound and I was doing great. I got to the underworld and the village where the rock tells you all of your sanctuary locations. As soon as I stopped talking to him I was unable to move. I tried to teleport out but when I did the screen glitched and teleported me to a geyser and I still cannot move. I am using the 3ds version and I have a save state but it is when I stopped talking to the rock. I want to know if there is anyway to fix this because I do not use the save in game, I use save states that virtual console provides. I am really stuck and there is no way to fix this please let me know, because I will have to restart the whole game.

    submitted by /u/Gregxsup
    [link] [comments]

    What are reproduction carts?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Ive seen them mentioned a couple of times here, but I do not understand what people mean by them.

    submitted by /u/MineralsPhenomenons
    [link] [comments]

    Best Version of the Love Theme?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    I didn't add Curtain Call, 16 Melodies and others since they also have other songs alongside the love theme.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Gabibbo380
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got some Claus fanfics (MAJOR MOTHER 3 SPOILERS)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    I'm very curious of how Claus was built into masked man. I imagine him having his left hand amputated and replaced with a metal one, his right eye being blind, and his heart was pierced and replaced by a mini nuclear reactor. And i wanna know how he acts like a captain

    submitted by /u/coldheat1365
    [link] [comments]

    Trombone Cover! - Twoson

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Emulator control help

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    I'm running an emulator to play Mother 3, but I don't know the inventory/menu button. Online says A on the keyboard, but that isn't working. Can't heal outside of battles because of it.

    submitted by /u/Epic-man-boy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment