• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Made Apple Kid in PicoCAD!

    EarthBound / MOTHER Made Apple Kid in PicoCAD!


    Made Apple Kid in PicoCAD!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Another drawing of Kumatora I did!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Earthbound 3 Drawings, I made some drawings of a new party member, she will be sort of like the Paula/Kumatora type character. I haven't been able to decide on a good name for her, so name suggestions are welcome

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    This is a mother 3 reference (final reference)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Does Poo have a hat or hair???

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    When your friends play Mother 3 for the first time. (MEME)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Earthbound I guess...art by me

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    My first digital painting, had to be one of my favorite Mother characters

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Item that plays a song about Apple or Orange Kid?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! What's the name of the item that supposedly plays a song about either of these two inventors? I can't remember which.

    Also, where can one find it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SelfieRob
    [link] [comments]

    So I just beat Mother 3 for the first time and the ending destroyed me on the inside

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    So not too long ago I decided to give an attempt at beating mother 3 on an emulator and at around 11-12 at night I finally beat it.

    I may have been spoiled on the ending but experiencing it myself was something I was never prepared for.

    The one thing I did not spoil though was the masked man battle theme and hearing it for the first time was surprising because it does not sound like a typical final boss music because instead it's more like an incredibly emotional battle and the music reflects that very clearly.

    And the dialogue in this battle was just gut wrenching especially when it said "Lucas wanted to cry" or "the masked man took mortal damage" .

    Seeing Claus die was just heartbreak on a whole new level especially for a Nintendo game.

    I did not cry when watching the ending because I am autistic and I have difficulties crying but that does not mean I did not feel anything because by god did I feel emotionally destroyed by this ending on the inside and if I wasn't autistic I would bawl my eyes out.

    What makes the ending so devastatingly sad is that a child just died which is a subject many western pieces of media including games and movies would not even dare to touch upon so I am not surprised this happened in a Japan only game because had it been released worldwide that might have been changed.

    Then there is the fact that the end of the world literally plays in front of your eyes which is even more sad considering what just happened.

    When beating Mother 3 for the first time with or without getting spoiled on the ending what was your reaction to the ending?

    submitted by /u/twirpobloxias
    [link] [comments]

    me explaining the whole plot of all 3 mother games in one sitting (2 hours long) (don't watch)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    What's the darkest mother game?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Everything is a Mother reference if you really think it.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Earthbound HD is never coming.

    submitted by /u/TheGestaltFallacy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment