• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 3, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Mother 3 done. I lost my mum 7 years ago and man, this journey was really touching especially the ending. I took the EB > M3 > M1 route. I'm leaning towards the 25th Anniversary edition to cap it off or should I try the original NES Earthbound USA Prototype?

    EarthBound / MOTHER Mother 3 done. I lost my mum 7 years ago and man, this journey was really touching especially the ending. I took the EB > M3 > M1 route. I'm leaning towards the 25th Anniversary edition to cap it off or should I try the original NES Earthbound USA Prototype?


    Mother 3 done. I lost my mum 7 years ago and man, this journey was really touching especially the ending. I took the EB > M3 > M1 route. I'm leaning towards the 25th Anniversary edition to cap it off or should I try the original NES Earthbound USA Prototype?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    What are you doing Ness!?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    You encounter a Starman!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Just finished this up for a friend of mine.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Looking to buy some Camille Young (aka Meeellla) custom EarthBound/Mother figures!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    Are the games each set in alternate universes?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    so i finished every game in the series, i played earthbound around a year and a half ago for the first time and i thought the games were all set in the same universe just different times. however, i think mother 3 is in an alternate universe where ness lost the battle against giygas and the world collapsed, causing the whole dragon thing to happen. after all, apple kid DID say that the chances of ness beating giygas were like a billion to one, so did porky leave to a universe where he lost, a universe where he can't be stopped by ness? this would make sense as to why he has all the important mother 2 items on the boat ride. he took everything ness needed to defeat giygas such as the pencil eraser, tessie, the runaway five bus, etc. even the franklin badge, which flint stumbled upon and gave to lucas. so i feel like maybe each game is set in a different universe than the others and each universe has its own "chosen four". this is just my interpretation of the games, lmk what you guys think! :)

    submitted by /u/Naive-Operation5377
    [link] [comments]

    normal or glitch?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    so, i recently started replaying earthbound on an emulator, but for some reason when i try to call dad, all it shows is "Beeep..." when i call. this exact problem happened to me on my first walkthrough of earthbound on my 3DS, but that only happened later into the game (moonside).
    this time, it did it immediately at the start. i know i can use save states, but it just destroys the charm of saving. any help?

    submitted by /u/Coolguy1a123
    [link] [comments]

    Ness caught a cold!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Hobonichi store time zone?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    Hello all!

    I follow the Hobonichi store on Twitter and they recently said that the big Mr. Saturn plush is going for sale at 11am on June 17th. I've been after one for awhile now and I actually have off that day so I can try to get it.

    The only issue is that they didn't specify the time zone! I would imagine that it's the Tokyo time zone, but I wasn't sure. Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Srslynotjackiechan
    [link] [comments]

    Why I cannot obtain the silver watch?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Huge mr Saturn limited sale

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Just a heads up, the mother online shop will be having a limited sale of the huge mr Saturn on the 17 this month. Shipping is expensive 😬

    submitted by /u/Slapchopz
    [link] [comments]

    So I just got my first win/loss. Ia this just a softlock and I have to restart or is there some way to do something?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    I was watching a Mother 3 TAS when this happened

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Just completed Mother 1 for the first time! Used an NES hack called "DragonDePlatino." I really liked it! Referred to a walkthrough about 2-4 times when I got completely stuck (the cactus and the monkey). Overall, it was great but not nearly as good Earthbound, which I expected.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    Musica cristiana

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    If Ninten was in smash,what would his up b be?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    PSI Rockin' fun fact

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    Not all of you probably knew this, but PSI pie or, like I entered it, PSI memes ( no, this isn't a joke) or whatever it's called in your game ( the first offensive PSI move) isn't called like that, it's called PSI Rockin'. You give this PSI attack a name by your favorite thing that you enter when you start a game, for example, I entered memes and I got PSI Memes. This is really cool bc you can enter PSI and it's gonna say PSI PSI lmao

    submitted by /u/CapJetBruh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment