• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER what a cute cat, surely it couldn’t be an enemy

    EarthBound / MOTHER what a cute cat, surely it couldn’t be an enemy


    what a cute cat, surely it couldn’t be an enemy

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    I was looking through earthbound 64 models, and, uhh...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Custom Attack Slug Vans!!!!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    My wife made me new favorite hat

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    i am genuinely sorry for this

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    While trying to get goddess ribbon I finally did it

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    “Deleted” Nintendo floppy recovered 26 years later, full of Earthbound secrets

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Battle against an otherworldly medic

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    I teleported to Fourside, and got caught on a Magic Butterfly. I've seen the Lost Underworld stuff, but this seems new. Nothing really happened, but jeez.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    jeff turned against you

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Original Script Recovered?? A friend sent me this link, and it’s awesome that even more history of this wonderful game has been rediscovered.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Isn’t this really rare or something?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Summers Remix

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    I took a .spc file of "Giygas Is Fatally Wounded!", converted it to midi out of curiosity and discovered a completely different song. Did anyone else discover this? I looked around and didn't find any info.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Mother 3 - 16 Melodies Lyrics:

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Take a Melody

    Simple as can be

    Give it some words and

    Sweet Harmony

    Raise your voices

    All day long now

    Love grows strong now

    Sing a melody of love

    Oh love

    Grown ups have done

    So much more stuff than me

    There's many things that i still want to see

    Now i take my backpack to the world

    And fill it with memories

    In a distant town

    As the dark grows deep

    Unfamiliar words resound

    Whispered and weak

    Its my greatest wish

    To provide for you

    Tender moments, sweetest dreams

    Love, warm and true

    While apart

    Understand

    I will live my life for you

    Wherever i am

    submitted by /u/JevilDeltarune2000
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to Play Mother 1? (Earthbound Beggings)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I'm looking to play the first Mother game after I finished both Earthbound and Mother 3 but I saw that the game has some things that it can't be enjoyable, but I don't know if a true experience with the game is vanilla or mods, I saw two mods that looks promising, The MOTHER 25 Anniversary Restoration and the Mother Restored, one has decreased difficult, while the other has some restorations with text and graphics, but it keeps the original vanilla experience, I also saw that there's the Mother 1+2 translation for the first game, but I'm really not sure what to pick, should I play vanilla? or is it okay that I can use mods to enjoy the game?

    submitted by /u/Quix64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment