• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER But its Nintendos fault for not releasing it outside of Japan

    EarthBound / MOTHER But its Nintendos fault for not releasing it outside of Japan


    But its Nintendos fault for not releasing it outside of Japan

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Meme

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    Ness but ness but tall

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Is the Mother 1 remake project by HS/Tomato dead?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Mother 3 Music Collection!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Nuzlocke development update/question #2

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    The system for recovering lost items from fallen party members is progressing well, and I'm about ready to show it. I'll try to get around to recording a video of it in action tonight. I also have a battle item that functions the same way as Paula praying in the game, so I'll show that as well.

    My question today: In the base game, Ness receives a large sum of stat boosts after traversing Magicant. In the event that Ness dies before that, I still plan on sending the leading party member to Magicant, but I don't know if they should receive those crazy stat boosts at the end. I also don't know how I should handle death in Magicant. You usually receive a game over, but any other party members left alive would logically want to continue on if the leader does die in Magicant. Right now I'm leaning towards having the player finish Magicant, but then killing off the lead character as soon as Magicant is over. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/ndmt1225
    [link] [comments]

    Which one should I play first?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    So I've heard amazing things about both Earthbound and Mother 3, and I own versions of both (well as much as I can own a version of Mother 3 in the US) and I was wondering, is it essential to play EarthBound before Mother 3 in order to get the full experience out of Mother 3? Cause I kinda want to play Mother 3 first but not if I won't enjoy it as much as I could if I play EarthBound first

    submitted by /u/GraysonChilcote
    [link] [comments]

    I heard once that the Earthbound Fandom doesn’t like to be with most other fandoms? Is this true?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Is this true?

    submitted by /u/Pikmin52s
    [link] [comments]

    tik tok meme song?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    this song is one of my favorite memes i had no idea it was from a game, never knew about earth bound so i came here to talk about how much i liked the song, its really funny! might not play the game it looks kinda boring but nonetheless it was cool finally finding the origin of this song! did anyone else find this game through this meme?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnaUnQDoQWs

    submitted by /u/Megalo224
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment