• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER I just think they're neat

    EarthBound / MOTHER I just think they're neat


    I just think they're neat

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    I bet you've never seen this before

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    A Drawing I made of the Battle Against Oh-So Snake!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    I drew Flint from Earthbound 64

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Here’s the dialogue for if you try to use the hot spring while carrying a Happy Box.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    can anyone explain how this random kid got Earthbound in FULL SCREEN on 3ds??

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    I designed and painted my own Earthbound Poster!!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    I honestly got a little teary-eyed when watching this. To see Mother 1 like this is overwhelming. It really sucks that the project is dead. But I have my fingers crossed for Mother encore.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Earthbound Nuzlocke Update: Key item management after death/Paula's memento

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    I found my Wii U and saw I had $20 so I got EarthBound Beginnings

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    I think there is a Mother 3 song in Angry Birds 2 (Sort of)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Basically, what I mean is that part of Piggie-Dilly Circus and Fight and Flight sounds suspiciously like the Pigmask theme. This could just be a coincidence, but considering the fact that this plays in a game were you battle pigs (And one of the levels is literally called New Pork City), I wouldn't be surprised if this was intentional

    submitted by /u/MC_Cipher
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 1 help

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Hi, I was just wondering. Is level 20 to high for where I'm at?(Merrysville)

    submitted by /u/Head-Communication93
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s the dialogue for when you get 15 seconds exactly on the Robot Charging minigame.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    Porky Porkies edit

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Here’s what Flint looks like when Mortally Wounded with a party.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    So I was playing with Mother 3 Cheats and this happened-

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Anyone else coming back to these games in light of the TicTac sightings and UAP news recently?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    Grew up renting Earthbound from a local grocery store in a small town as a kid, and I was able to buy the physical copy for 10 bucks from them when they stopped renting games. This game has stuck with me ever since. Then I played Mother 3 when that came out, before I even got my driver's license. Now as an adult, I've finally got the patience to play through Mother 1 and I appreciate it so much more. (playing the 25th anniversary patched version)

    I've been fascinated with the news reports of unidentified aerial phenomena and have been following disclosure pretty fiercely. The themes in the Mother series really stand out to me, regarding telepathic powers, alien invasions, mind control, seemingly shapeshifting ET's, death and resurrection, evil beings trying to take over the world, duality of religion and Sci-Fi, the power of connection and love, the innocence of the way a child sees the world and how they fit into it and so much more. Not to mention the humor! I love the contrast of a kid having to use an ATM and a payphone and constantly being told he's just a small brave boy, while he goes all over the world to solve the problems with a small gang of friends.

    I digress, but the point is that this game still feels incredibly relevant, it literally never gets old for me and I've come back to Earthbound time and time again. Each time feeling like I pick up on something new, especially now that I'm older, and can appreciate the more subtle references. What's changed for you over the years, and how do you feel about the series now?

    submitted by /u/resonantedomain
    [link] [comments]

    Ness but Ness but short

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    I made some pixelarts of u/Beanie-Weenie's Earthbound OCs!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment