• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER I drew Twoson

    EarthBound / MOTHER I drew Twoson


    I drew Twoson

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    A drawing I made of the fight against the Mecha-Drago

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    The Chosen Four! tried doing lineless for the first time, please dont steal

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Saturn City

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    WTF 2 ventosaurs at the same time?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Pippi Sang!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Question about text speed

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Does text speed in mother 2/earthbound affect difficulty?

    submitted by /u/ThizGuy24
    [link] [comments]

    Giygas VS Ninten Ana Lloyd And Pippi

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Mother 25th anniversary VS Mother Original styles, concluding statement.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    The results from a poll I made a few days ago were very interesting. I initially assumed that EVERYONE was going to vote for Vannila. However, there were many votes for both. 25th coming in with at least 40 votes, while Vannila received 44. I made this poll as sort of an experiment. Because everyone, everywhere, always recommends the original style. I wanted to see which was truly preferred. And there seem to be two sides to this argument. I personally chose the 25th-anniversary edition. All in all, I truly say that both are good for different individuals. You're free to experience Mother in any way you wish.

    submitted by /u/Head-Communication93
    [link] [comments]

    Am I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Mother 3 is really pissing me off right now and I'm not even done with the first chapter, why is it that literally every enemy kills me like nothing and that I have to search everywhere just to get healing items only for me to use it and for my health to go down again

    submitted by /u/steamed3gg
    [link] [comments]

    hope you like this "Mayme"

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    CAN I EMULATE THE MOTHER 3 FAN TRANSLATION (1.3) ON NEW 3DS VIRTUAL CONSOLE?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Why didn't Pokey [Spoiler] after Earthbound / Mother 2?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Why didn't he kill / attack Ness after Earthbound / Mother 2?

    We know that in Mother 3 Pokey time travels a lot, I get he would get absolutely rolled by Ness after Mother 2, not to mention if he tries to attach him as an adult, but I wonder why didn't Pokey kill Ness as an infant or as an old man?

    Even better, he could have attacked him with his pig man army at literally any time if he wasn't feeling like doing a 1 v 1.

    I am sure the answer would be "It would mess with his own timeline if he killed Ness as an infant" or something like that and while it's true, Pokey will most definitely not even think about that due to how childish and emotion driven he is.

    Even if he didn't actually want to hurt Ness, why didn't he showed up like he promised he would?

    submitted by /u/Criegrrunov
    [link] [comments]

    Unrelated but just realized about something.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    Since my mom passed the Mother series won't be the same. Bummer, I was a big fan.

    submitted by /u/AngelBryan
    [link] [comments]

    How many throws are in the enemy multi multi throw?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    I'm working on a lego porky bed mecha I made, and am adding his attacks. "What did porky do?! " is one of them, and sometimes he uses multi multi throw. How much does it throw?

    submitted by /u/imortal_biscut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment