• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER lucaz art!!!1!!1 [OC]

    EarthBound / MOTHER lucaz art!!!1!!1 [OC]


    lucaz art!!!1!!1 [OC]

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Finished earthbound for the first time, and thought of a yin yang design with bside spirit and g-

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    I’m a day late but I drew the mother trio to celebrate their 32nd birthday :3

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    I want to share a bit of something that i'm working on..

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    This is how I learned how to button mash

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    I was doing the Tent Glitch and I’ve never seen these anywhere before, they’re not part of the background, anyone know what they might be from?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    [OC] Kumatora!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Hi! Here are some monster designs for the sewers in my Earthbound-inspired game! What do you think?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Who is your favorite character from the MOTHER series eh?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Mine is Claus. This is because lucas was my favorite character in Brawl. and that is pretty much the reason I got into Earthbound to begin with.

    submitted by /u/ChetandJael
    [link] [comments]

    Nuzlocke development question/update #1

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Yesterday I posted announcing a ROM hack that implements a permanent death system in Earthbound. I figure my morning work break is a good a time as any to give progress/run some questions by. Also, I'd like to say that this project may not be done for a while, as I work 7 days a week and my free time is limited.

    Right now, I've got a system that removes fainted party members after battles about 90% completed. All I need is to address fainting out of battle (cold, poison, etc.) and get any key items moved to storage and it should be good.

    My question today: how should I handle the events where Paula gets kidnapped and Poo learns Starstorm? If either of these events occur when the respective party member is the only one left, I have two options:

    1) Game Over 2) Rework the game to accommodate this possibility and keep the game going

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ndmt1225
    [link] [comments]

    How do I prevent the gold lettering on the Hobonichi Mother shirt from turning brown?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    I bought two Mother t-shirts from the Hobonichi Mother Project a few months ago. They're both the red one with gold lettering. One is still sealed while the other I've worn and washed a couple times. It's still a very new shirt, but I've noticed that the gold lettering is starting to turn dark brown and I can even see some green around the edges, almost like aged copper. What exactly is the gold lettering on this shirt made of? Was it because I washed it? I couldn't read the washing instructions on the tag because it was in Japanese. I still have my other one, and since it's still sealed, the gold lettering still looks great. Has anyone else who's also happened to buy this shirt have similar issues or advice?

    submitted by /u/PKGamingAlpha
    [link] [comments]

    Naming characters

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    I recently picked Earthbound up to play. Had it on virtual console on Wii U for ages. So when I started it up, it already had a savefile: Kiwi. Strange I thought at first, but then I remembered that 8 years ago I wanted to show the game to my gf and asked her to name the main character.

    So the save was Just at the beginning. Still in the house. Mind you, I never player the game, so had absolutely no idea what to expect. After rescuing the girl who was named Appel (dutch for Apple) I told my gf that it was funny that the game made the second playable character suit the main. 'you probably named it that way' was her answer. After looking online I found out that you name everyone at the start of the game 0.o So yeah I probably did come up with weird names. Alright, so Kiwi and Appel are captured and boom, now I play with Druif(dutch for grape).

    What the hell was I thinking 8 years ago!? I really can't take this game serious with these names xD trying my hardest not to burst into laughing every time I pick it up again.

    So, anyone has had something like this happen? In this game or another?

    submitted by /u/PascalLeroi
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite hero from Earthbound (Mother 2)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Just simple question. Im just curious :D.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ranczek4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment