• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Tucson, AZ native and I live around the corner from the Fan Gamer headquarters. They have this mural on the side of their building and thought you'd all like to see it

    EarthBound / MOTHER Tucson, AZ native and I live around the corner from the Fan Gamer headquarters. They have this mural on the side of their building and thought you'd all like to see it


    Tucson, AZ native and I live around the corner from the Fan Gamer headquarters. They have this mural on the side of their building and thought you'd all like to see it

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Kumatora gun lol

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    When you hear the Onett theme for the first time (vid edited by me)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Li'l Miss Marshmallow & Porky Bot

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Ninten :]

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Just got a new batch of these holographic Starman stickers! Should I try to make another Earthbound enemy next?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Hi there! I just recorded this cover of Pokey Means Business. Tell me what you think.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    PK STARSTORM!!! Photoshop of my sibling and me

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    This took quite a while to make, but I’m proud of it! (Pigmask colonel)

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    Made a cover of Smiles and Tears, wanted to share it here

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    I want to play the first MOTHER. Should I wait for MOTHER Encore, or play the GBA/NES version?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    Pretty much the title.

    submitted by /u/EnArEl444
    [link] [comments]

    I remade Earthbound's credits but it's JoJo Memes

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    My HUGE new Mother video!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Heya, I've spent the past few months working on an hour long video covering just about everything regarding the original MOTHER for the Famicom! I thought that this would be a great place to share it, it took a very long time to complete and I hope you all enjoy it!

    Link to the video

    submitted by /u/Business-Football-86
    [link] [comments]

    Is the SNES Classic a solid way to play through Earthbound for the first time?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Clumsy Robot Glitch On Accident

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing through this game for the fourth time now and I got the clumsy robot glitch without knowing it even existed which I think is cool. Usually you get 16,000 exp for beating the robot but because of the glitch I got 32,378 haha.

    Here's an article on how it works if you're interested https://earthboundcentral.com/2010/10/earthbound-clumsy-robot-glitch/#:~:text=If%20you're%20lucky%2C%20the,and%20kill%20the%20robot%20again.

    submitted by /u/YoshiDash
    [link] [comments]

    I’m making an Earthbound “nuzlocke” ROM hack and would like some input.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    I'm currently making a hack of Earthbound that implements a perma-death function. After a battle ends, all collapsed party members are removed from the party, and when a battle is lost the game over is permanent. I don't have a way to remove party members in battle or disable the revive effects of lifenoodles/herbs/healing gamma and omega, so I'm thinking of either removing these or operating on the honor system. I also am unsure of whether or not to add any changes to make the game more of a challenge or any balancing changes, so I would greatly appreciate some input!

    submitted by /u/ndmt1225
    [link] [comments]

    Thought you guys might enjoy some chill Mother covers by the always wonderful One Phantom Quartet ^^

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Definitive Mother 1 style?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    Mother 25th anniversary visuals vs Og Mother 1 visuals.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Head-Communication93
    [link] [comments]

    my name is DJ Gyigas and Im doing some hard dnb.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    So i created my alter ego based on Earthbound final boss. Played in club with this visuals and red lights on!

    Playing Earthbound since i was 8yo. Love this series <3.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eFs-zz8Kq8&t=5s&ab_channel=GiygasOFC

    submitted by /u/ranczek4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment