• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER The Sharks

    EarthBound / MOTHER The Sharks


    The Sharks

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    I remade Lucas and Clause in their original N64 forms!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    On the new Pokemon 25th anniversary cards, it features a bunch of different artist renditions of Pikachu, could this Pikachu be by the artist from the mother series?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    Oh my pork, porky has taken over the real world to!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    The face reminds me of the Boogey Tent

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Ness

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Just beat mother 3, which means I have beat the entire mother collection, and well...

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    It actually kinda felt more somber than happy, beating mother 3 was amazing, but also kinda sad, but I'm happy I finally did it. And I'm happy that this series actually exists.

    submitted by /u/Shuichi-_-Saihara
    [link] [comments]

    I just uploaded my first Youtube video! It's about Earthbound and Mother 3's connection to psychedelics. Check it out if you want to! :)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    Mother 1+2 is a decent port to me

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    I don't know how hot this take is, but I've played Mother 1+2 on a GBA emulator on my phone (I found a full translation of Mother 2 on Google) and to me it's a decent port of the first 2 games. Sure, the soundtrack was mostly butchered and the screen crunch is a little weird, but to me they're mostly faithful ports of the games. Plus the Easy Ring in the Mother 1 translation makes the game so much easier to bear.

    submitted by /u/88T3
    [link] [comments]

    Has Nintendo of America ever said any official statements about mother 3?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I realize that mother 3 will probably never be ported I'm just wondering if any official statement from Nintendo of America saying no has ever been released?

    submitted by /u/Original_usernam4
    [link] [comments]

    What would the community rather have?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    The title is self explanatory

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/imortal_biscut
    [link] [comments]

    The Chosen 4 but in Eathbound!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    The Chosen 4 but in Eathbound!

    I know this has prolly been done before but, I made all of the main characters from Earthbound in Minecraft! (took like 2 hours or sum)

    https://preview.redd.it/vsci3o7t9hb71.png?width=1680&format=png&auto=webp&s=6066f2ba219c7b6eadc464b3ed294556105b50c0

    submitted by /u/Colton_2266
    [link] [comments]

    What Art style should the Mother series use when they get a remake?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    This one is highly debated so I wanna hear your thoughts on it

    submitted by /u/Misthebestlol
    [link] [comments]

    Need working Mother 3 cheats for VBA

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    I'm going to start my second playthrough of Mother 3 tomorrow, and I really don't want to have to grind again, does anyone have any working infinite hp cheats for VisualBoy Advance? I can't find any

    submitted by /u/NicusStudios
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the best boss in Mother 3?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    It's commonly agreed that Jealous Bass and Mr Generator are the worst bosses in Mother 3? But which boss is your favorite?

    Mine would be Mr Passion. I love his design, I love the music, I love his dialogue, and I find his fight a good balance between challenge and fun

    submitted by /u/NicusStudios
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment