• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 15, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER I couldn't find a pixel-perfect background of EarthBound's ending, so I reconstructed it myself for a desktop wallpaper!

    EarthBound / MOTHER I couldn't find a pixel-perfect background of EarthBound's ending, so I reconstructed it myself for a desktop wallpaper!


    I couldn't find a pixel-perfect background of EarthBound's ending, so I reconstructed it myself for a desktop wallpaper!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    I drew Ness

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    Y'all know where I could get an earthbound beginnings repro with the easy patch?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Beat Mother 3 yesterday

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Took me a little over 24 hours, great experience, really sad ending. First mother game beaten, and I want to know which one should I play next? (Beginnings or Earthbound)

    submitted by /u/NicusStudios
    [link] [comments]

    Reconstructed Tragedy

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    What's your favorite musical area from the Mother series?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    Revive Members in Tenda Village

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    So, my party died trying to reach Lost Underworld and now I am back at Tenda. There is an inn and spring, but where can I revive my party members? Teleporting to another village seems impossible since Poo is dead too. Sorry if this is something obvious I have overlooked, but my web search didn't yield any results and I don't think traveling back to the last village with Ness alone is intended by the developers.

    submitted by /u/TheRizzzle
    [link] [comments]

    Insignificant item

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    I find this item and the quest around it to be so odd. It's unlikely you'll even see it in the first place (Ness can rarely interact with decorative objects at all). But if you get it, how are you supposed to know what to do with it? The man in Twoson gives no indication that he's missing it, so far as I can tell.

    Is there any hint in the game as to what you're supposed to do with this item? Knowing Earthbound, my guess is no.

    submitted by /u/DrCecilCorndog
    [link] [comments]

    Some Eerily Giygas-like sounds in Andrew Lloyd Webber’s prog rock album

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Andrew Lloyd Webber: Variation 17

    I was listening to this album and some of the synth chords in this track struck me as extremely Giygas-like. Especially the chord at 0:27. I had to check the Earthbound soundfont if this was actually sampled in the game, and sure enough, the Giygas Intro sound plays the very same dissonant chord. But it doesn't sound like the exact same clip of audio, unless it was like effected in a weird way.

    So I probably didn't discover another pop music sample in EB, but I still thought this was interesting. Even if it is a coincidence, the track never fails to make me feel like I'm listening to Giygas.

    submitted by /u/KalleMattilaEB
    [link] [comments]

    getting into earthbound

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    what is the best game to get into eartbound? are there any remakes or enhanced versions out there? even faithful fan game will do. are they all translated to spanish even if it´s a fan translate or a patch?

    submitted by /u/foti6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment