• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Got my first Sword of Kings today, so i wanted to celebrate by sharing this drawing i made ;)

    EarthBound / MOTHER Got my first Sword of Kings today, so i wanted to celebrate by sharing this drawing i made ;)


    Got my first Sword of Kings today, so i wanted to celebrate by sharing this drawing i made ;)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    ness doodle

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    I tried to draw Mr Saturn from memory. I hope you will like it :)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Territorial Oak and Li’l UFO

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Ness!(Art by me)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Porky fanart

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    I made a drawing of the 3 mother protags. Insta is blackst4rxdraws.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Why I personally believe Porky is next for smash dlc

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Porky is missing from smash. He is not currently a boss. He was a boss previously in brawl. There is no Porky spirit or many mother characters. Some could say the safe capsole is meant to represent him. The problem with that is that smash is using the empty sprite as a spirit. I admit it is weird to release another smash character for a JP exclusive game. Nintendo never deconfirmed it being localized. Maybe it could release with an official translation, I feel this is all just wishful thinking.

    To finish this post, I would like to say, I have enjoyed all of the mother series games. After finishing mother 2, I played it a second time in a row a week later. (I am almost done playing mother 3 translation and am far in mother 1)

    submitted by /u/switchplayerclassic
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 2 vs Mother 3

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    If you're gonna compare, you gotta have all three!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Because there's those out there (like me!) Who will tell you EB0 is the best game!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/hirokareo
    [link] [comments]

    How well known is this Easter egg?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Ok so I don't know how rare this Easter egg is, but I can't find it on the ice berg, on YouTube or even online so it must be pretty rare right?

    I found this out myself but apparently if you talk the dog in the drug store at the end of the game, you get a hidden fourth wall break message from the creator of the game himself asking you to send a letter review about the game to Nintendo.

    How well known is this Easter egg?

    submitted by /u/MLG_GuineaPig
    [link] [comments]

    I found the hot spring woman...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Earthbound Nuzlocke Development Update/Quesion

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! Yesterday I was reminded that teleportation is required later in the game, which will be impossible if Ness or Poo dies. My plan is to make an item that Poo leaves upon death that allows for teleporting when used in the overworld, similar to Paula's praying item. Speaking of which, I discovered when testing yesterday that revival is a random effect possible from praying, and since I can't change the rng odds or modify the effect of 'rainbow colored light,' I made it so that praying does nothing outside of where it's required. I know, pretty lame, but it's all I can do at the moment.

    My question today: how do you feel about multi bottle rockets? I don't want to do much to change the base game, but a lot of people consider multi bottle rockets to be cheating, as they do a lot of damage, if not outright one-shot bosses, which might make the challenge stale if players choose to go this route. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/ndmt1225
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Steel Mechorilla

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Lucas LV30, Kumatora LVL27, Boney LVL28

    I have tried all strategies, such as lowering his stats and increasing mine, but he just seems to have infinite health! Do I need to grind more? Help would be appreciated <3 I tried PK Flash on him multiple times as the guide suggested, but it always has no effect.

    submitted by /u/YT_StarMS
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for forlorn junk heap?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    I've only tried once, and he kept healing. I don't have many pk moves, so the guides on YouTube don't work. Any other ways?

    submitted by /u/imortal_biscut
    [link] [comments]

    okay so if porky is going to be in smash ultimate, what appearance would you want him to take

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    PK Swag epic music video must watch

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    I think my save file is glitched on Earthbound

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    So ive gotten to the part where you need to get Venus's autograph at the Topolla Theater but after i purchased the show ticket and went up to the dude who lets you in, the use option is missing when i select the show ticket. Am I doing something wrong? or is my save file glitched and i need to restart? this is my first time going through the game and i'd hate to restart and lose my progress, Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/NoodleTheBugKid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment