• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER *insert an interesting title

    EarthBound / MOTHER *insert an interesting title


    *insert an interesting title

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Recreation of the Mighty Bear and the No Good Fly

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Yoicks!! Paula turned into a gigantic, fire-breathing dragon!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Just finished this drawing of the Pork Tank boss battle

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Is Earthbound worth it

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    I've started and dropped earthbound/mother 2 around 8 times now, hasn't ever been out of frustration I just get occupied with something else. I usually play up to the department store and I think I've gotten past Moonside once but I don't know what comes after that so I doubt I actually have. Essentially I know these parts of the game like the back of my hand and this most recent playthrough was going to be the time I play it to completion before playing anything else. I got to the department store again and was having a horrible time with it as I always have, and in my frustration I accidentally loaded a savestate from when I entered Saturn Valley. Now the actual in game save is set there, too. It's not all bad, I do have another save state just before fighting the five moles that would help to jump to but I seriously have never wanted to drop a game so badly as I do right now. I have just played these parts so many times and i don't know that whatever the game could show me after moonside would be worth it. please prove me wrong :(

    submitted by /u/Pigeonade
    [link] [comments]

    A EARTHBOUND ROM HACK APPEARS

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    Get ready for EarthBound II ; Return of the Starmen! (Previously known as NickBound.) This ambitious hack was created by a few fellow fuzzy picklein' teenagers!

    Currently looking for a generous Mother maniac to make clay models.

    If you are interested, please contact EB2Signup#9234 on Discord.

    Thank you, "LloydFromTheVoid"

    submitted by /u/HowToBasic_JR_Posts
    [link] [comments]

    Love theme (Mother 3) Sound similar at all?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Are there any hidden items in the game?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    I'm playing earthbound for the 3rd time because I've never finished the game before and I'm wondering if there's any hidden items kinda like the mr. baseball cap. If anyone could let me know I'd appreciate it :)

    submitted by /u/Ame3333
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound Nuzlocke Update/Question

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! Last night I made a debug feature that lets me remove party members at will. This will be super helpful for testing, so I'm hoping development will go a little faster now. I also found a couple issues with the item transfer system and fixed those up.

    Question: Yesterday u/Don_Bugen had the idea of allowing one-time use revive items to make up for the fact that there are only four PCs in the game, so to balance this I could try to downgrade the secret herb and horn of life to healing beta, then make lifenoodles only work in battle. There are only seven cups of lifenoodles in the game, so players would have to use them wisely, and they will only work in battle, so opportunities to use them will be limited and decisions on when to use them would be in the heat of the moment. I can also raise/lower the amount of lifenoodles you find if needed. Do you think this sounds like a good idea? Let me know!

    submitted by /u/ndmt1225
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know what happened to the Earthbound USA documentary ?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:44 AM PDT

    PSI Question

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    Does Shield a shield you from just PSI attacks or attacks in general (PSI and physical)?

    submitted by /u/Nate803
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment