• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER I found magnet hill

    EarthBound / MOTHER I found magnet hill


    I found magnet hill

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    The five stage of Mother 3 translation

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    This game is fucking brutal

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I just started this game and i'm already at the point to drop it, litterally one of the firts bosses (frank) he's fucking unbeatable, he just 2 shot me like nothing and have a large amount of hp. If this game the kinda ones who you need to grind all the time than i'll stop my playthrough right away. Any tips ?

    submitted by /u/Raymen1997
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for the name of the soundtrack playing on this floor (7:11:30)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Earthbound Nuzlocke Development Question/Update

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    I'm finished with the handling of key items post-death in the nuzlocke ROM hack. u/zergling182 had the idea of allowing the player to use an item before receiving a fallen friend's key item, and while I wasn't able to accomplish this within the death message, you will have a few seconds after a battle ends to arrange the party's inventories (including whoever has died). This way you can use items and move them around in case someone was holding something you want to keep that isn't key to finishing the game. Maybe I'll come back to it later. Also, cold and sunstroke will go away before they kill, since I couldn't find anywhere else to trigger the inventory death actions.

    My question today: should I leave memento items for Jeff and Poo that allow you to spy and mirror in battle? These aren't necessary actions for completing the game, but I don't know if people will want these options preserved.

    submitted by /u/ndmt1225
    [link] [comments]

    I need ideas for enemy spirits.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    I have been making sprits of enemies for fun. but I have no more ideas. can anybody help and give me an enemy idea and i will try to make it. thanks

    submitted by /u/sidfan1236
    [link] [comments]

    Designed a custom GBA cover for Mother 1+2 with English logos! (Link in Comments)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    (spoilers for mother 3)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    i just finished the game for the first time and apparently there's points of no return all over the game and now i can't go back and explore any of the areas i explored before. why did they do this? i'm so disappointed. they may as well let you save at the end of the game when the screen is black, now i'm stuck in the underground

    submitted by /u/Fun_Appointment5366
    [link] [comments]

    Clay Models from Earthbound

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    What ever happened to the clay models for the Earthbound sprites? They were one of my absolute favorite things from back in the days of release. I hope they're stored somewhere and weren't destroyed.

    submitted by /u/TraffickingInMemes
    [link] [comments]

    What Constitutes "100%" in Mother 3?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    Is there a consensus on this? I count the following:

    -Completed Battle Memory

    -All Trivia Cards & Answers

    -Best Armor for all Party Members

    -All Doorknob Easter Eggs

    Anything else anyone counts towards 100%?

    submitted by /u/Monkey_Ness
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment