• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER I vectorised the MOTHER and EARTH BOUND (EarthBound Beginnings) logos! Feel free to use when crediting me, except for commercial products (CC-BY-NC). SVG wanted? Just ask!

    EarthBound / MOTHER I vectorised the MOTHER and EARTH BOUND (EarthBound Beginnings) logos! Feel free to use when crediting me, except for commercial products (CC-BY-NC). SVG wanted? Just ask!


    I vectorised the MOTHER and EARTH BOUND (EarthBound Beginnings) logos! Feel free to use when crediting me, except for commercial products (CC-BY-NC). SVG wanted? Just ask!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    See you guys In Ohio

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Finally acquired.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    Salsa's Spectacular Show: A Mother 3 Animation

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    How to defeat the Masked Man (M3:C7)?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    I've heard that he is the hardest boss of the chapter, even harder than the Barrier Trio. He doesn't seem to be weak to ANYTHING. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/YT_StarMS
    [link] [comments]

    First Full Playthrough Of EB! How Long Should Ir Take? and Can Anyone Recommend a good Scan (or reup) of the Official Strategy Guide (the one that came with the cart at launch)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    It am mein first true playthrough of Ebound since I was a little kid, despite making it as far as the kid whose dad is a scientist, real life always getting in the way!

    Can anyone rec a good copy of the strategy guiide and any other tips for maximized enjoyment please?

    submitted by /u/some_r1sky_b1z
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else do this?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    Everytime I replay earthbound I will always for no reason even though it aggravates me go for the sword of kings anyone else have a compulsive need to fill that one weapon slot?

    submitted by /u/Bengamezzzzzz
    [link] [comments]

    A weird quirk about Earthbound's glitches.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Sometimes, when you're glitch hunting like the tent in Threed, you will get teleported. What I'm questioning is why is it that when you do get tp'd, you ALWAYS show up in Jackie's Cafe? Taking a look at the map grid doesn't show anything conclusive so I'm wondering if anyone else had any clues as to what is going on?

    submitted by /u/GalacticAmethyst
    [link] [comments]

    What would be more effective against the Barrier Trio?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    I'm kind of struggling to beat them, so is PSI Shield a better or PSI Counter a better? Also I really don't know what to do with Duster and Boney during the fight.

    EDIT: Thanks for the tips, beat it. Tazmily is now depressing.

    The Starstorm was rather underwhelming, only KOd Lucas and made others take some damage. Thankfully Lifeup B came in clutch though.

    submitted by /u/YT_StarMS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment