• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER I have a pop punk song coming out later this month that's about the time I realized my ex still had my favorite EarthBound hoodie. Announced the artwork today (done by donmarramiau on Twitter). Figured you guys would appreciate it!

    EarthBound / MOTHER I have a pop punk song coming out later this month that's about the time I realized my ex still had my favorite EarthBound hoodie. Announced the artwork today (done by donmarramiau on Twitter). Figured you guys would appreciate it!


    I have a pop punk song coming out later this month that's about the time I realized my ex still had my favorite EarthBound hoodie. Announced the artwork today (done by donmarramiau on Twitter). Figured you guys would appreciate it!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    i made these drawings of lucas and ness!!! i’m so proud of them.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    a doodle of your favorite boys

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Mother: Google Edition~

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    I tried making a horrifying earthbound/'the thing' inspired shapeshifter monster ��

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Too cool not to share

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Ranked some Mother 3 Characters

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Just finished this collage with elements taken from a pre-release article about Earthbound in Nintendo Power (Issue 73)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    More clips of me playing earthbound

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Theres something like an offical guide to EarthBound: Beginnings?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Im first time playing Earthbound from the NES and even if im not stucked or something id like to get a plan B at hand. But on my research i only find thing about the game from SNES.

    Also some advice for a newplayer?

    submitted by /u/abejaZombie
    [link] [comments]

    Help with translation of Mother for famicom

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Help with translation of Mother for famicom

    So I just got my cartridge in the mail today of Mother 1. I love the game and have always wanted to own it physically. The thing is, I can't read Japanese, so it's pretty much unplayable in it's current state. I found a service online where I can send my cartridge to this guy and he will apply a translation patch to the cartridge and send it back to me. I really want to do this, but the only translation patches I can find online are for earthbound zero or earthbound beginnings, not the actual mother 1. every translation patch I can find is just taking the already English rom and making as faithful to the original as possible, which is awesome, but it also includes some UI changes and isn't authentic. So basically, I need to find a patch for the Japanese rom to English, preferably with the script from the mother 1+2 fan translation, which is how I first played the game. Can any body help?

    Also just want to share a pic of my cartridge cause ITS SO COOL

    https://preview.redd.it/ehn09wc43fg71.png?width=4032&format=png&auto=webp&s=2c1bb7b83b6d04b2e4e1b722384dc967f31c0d2c

    submitted by /u/Rboy58
    [link] [comments]

    How Porky Came To Be In Mother 3

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    emotional sad video mrbeast6000

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:21 AM PDT

    all of them

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    [Mother 3] What's the name of the song that plays when Lucas and the Masked Man stare at each other before their fight in Chapter 7?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    I've been looking for this song on YouTube to no avail. Help me out please!

    submitted by /u/Lord__Bowser
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound froze?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    Everything was fine until i got to the lost underworld and all of a sudden my party was teleported a short distance and the game is completely frozen I don't know why it happened.

    submitted by /u/aaaxxxkdkdkd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment