• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Was reading through the Official Earthbound Guide, and I found this hilarious ad!

    EarthBound / MOTHER Was reading through the Official Earthbound Guide, and I found this hilarious ad!


    Was reading through the Official Earthbound Guide, and I found this hilarious ad!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    My brother sent me this with no context. What does this mean

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    I’m sorry

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Gygas wont hit until 10 years, i think I'll do fine.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    I made this clay Mr. Saturn a while back in high school, and just gave it a fresh coat of paint! The nose and the whiskers may be a tad big but that's kay-o i think

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Just another simple Rainmeter skin.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    tried to make Flint in Hero Forge

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    Bruh what

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    If anyone's at the Las Vegas airport gate D19 I lost my plush Mr Saturn there

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    The flight attendant said I couldn't leave the flight and reboard for security purposes. She asked me if the item i forgot near the gate was important. I said yes. She asked to describe it. I sheepishly said it was a stuffed animal and "it's okay I'll just take my seat again". I'll miss you Mr Saturn. I loved you. I cuddled you every night since I first got you. Every night. Goodbye buddy.

    submitted by /u/Phlash_64
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound Nuzlocke Development Update

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Hey, just a quick post to keep those interested updated. I've been steadily making progress on the nuzlocke project, going through the game and changing some dialogue/events to behave differently depending on who's dead. I'm working on Threed/Saturn Valley right now, and I think the biggest challenge here will be the coffee break interlude. With three possible party members, the total combination of team configurations will be 7, and I would like the interlude text to change depending on who has died. If anyone has any suggestions or would like to help write some possible interludes I would gladly accept. Creative writing isn't my strong suit.

    submitted by /u/ndmt1225
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have this wallpaper in 2560x1440 or any other earthbound wallpapers in that resolution? Trying to get a nice wallpaper for my computer

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Had no idea Earthbound could be so grueling

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Been playing the Mother 2 Deluxe hack and my word I had no idea my favorite game could be so monotonous and unfair. I think my biggest gripe is the damn spawnrate. Out of all the times I've played Earthbound I've maybe seen mad ducks spawn outside Saturn valley maybe once but this hack makes it to where I can't enter Saturn Valley without spawning groups of 5 consistently. It's absolutely atrocious and does not work with the ramped up difficulty they implemented. It's like playing a pirated cartridge of the original but now the enemies constantly drain your pp, call for help, spam their poison moves, steal your items, and never miss. I feel like if they had limited spawns like in Lisa the Painful this sort of combat system would work very well but with the ungodly spawn rate of enemies its been an absolutely abysmal experience so far. Its sad really because the graphical improvements are phenomenal and the reworked sprites are amazing.

    submitted by /u/AzraKasm
    [link] [comments]

    Hobonichi Mother Project

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Has anyone in this subreddit from the United States bought stuff from the Hobonichi Mother Project? If so, how much did shipping cost? Also, if you bought multiple items, did they ship together, or did you have to pay shipping individually for each item?

    submitted by /u/Affectionate-Mix232
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone found the real location for the War on Giygas live action photo from EarthBound?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Just had a rewatch of Chuggaaconroy's LP and was wondering if that piece of info was dated or not.

    submitted by /u/MastaCan
    [link] [comments]

    mother 3 is a very good game

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    You can play every mother game on a crt Through official means

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    I'm going to assume you know what CRT means Mother 1 and 2 are pretty easy pretty easy they're made for a CRT But what about mother 3 Well You need 3 things a gamecube a gameboy player And an RF switch The gameboy player allows you to play gameboy advanced games And the RF switch Hooks up to the back of the game cube And it hooks it up to the CRT

    submitted by /u/Domilama1
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    I am playing mother:cogdis and i completed almost all magicants because in larice one i became softlocked because the inventory does not open even if i touch the inventory key

    submitted by /u/Mel_the_big
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate Chimera VS Absolutely Safe Capsule - Who would win?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment