• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER I made a baseball bat decal for my Ness cosplay. (Please forgive my terrible phone camera)

    EarthBound / MOTHER I made a baseball bat decal for my Ness cosplay. (Please forgive my terrible phone camera)


    I made a baseball bat decal for my Ness cosplay. (Please forgive my terrible phone camera)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    I was in chapter 2 and then I read this

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Fobby is stuck

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Zoom boing ding

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Somebody kows an active mother forum i need help with something

    submitted by /u/Mel_the_big
    [link] [comments]

    Made Box Arts for the cancelled Mother 1 GCN Remake

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    Love me or hate me for this piece

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    I'm new to the series and need some answers

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    What is EarthBound and what is Mother? In what order should I play them? Is mother 2 the original EarthBound? If so, what makes Mother 1?

    I need to understand this so I can enjoy the series, please explain with much details as possible, thanks in advanced!

    submitted by /u/Kaiznier
    [link] [comments]

    This song has a section that sounds familiar...

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    At around 1:35 in this song there's a riff that sounds like "Isn't This Such a Utopia?!"

    submitted by /u/cummycummyasshole
    [link] [comments]

    the two kids are fighting

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    In what series should I play the earthbound series and how can I play the game??

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    I wanted to play a story game and so I thought I should play Earthbound

    Can someone tell me that in what series should I play the game and how (also in English).

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/AnOkayUser
    [link] [comments]

    earthbound deluxe

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    i installed earthbound deluxe on my 3ds, is it a good way to play the game for the first time or should i go for the original version?

    submitted by /u/Fun_Appointment5366
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment