• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    EarthBound / MOTHER Lucky smash strike with Casey Bat

    EarthBound / MOTHER Lucky smash strike with Casey Bat


    Lucky smash strike with Casey Bat

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:14 AM PDT

    Peace was never an option. EB version

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    A Moonside Stage I made for Project M!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:52 PM PDT

    Reggie Responds to the Infamous Mother 3 Question at Cornell

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 11:30 PM PDT

    Need help with levelling in Mother 3

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:08 PM PDT

    I'm currently at the Jealous Bass fight in the Club Titiboo attic, and I just can't seem to win the battle. I've looked online and it seems I'm woefully underlevelled, at 12 (people seem to reccomend around 18!). I'm looking for a good way to level up, as I can't head back into the Sunset Forest to try and fight the Black Beanling to get all that EXP since the man blocks me from going into the train tracks again. Is there a good enemy around to fight or am I stuck having to grind for a long time? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/jamo03
    [link] [comments]

    I got to experience someone going through the final boss battle of Earthbound without knowing anything about it

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:57 PM PDT

    So I actually spoiled the ending of Earthbound before I played it, seeing how messed up that Giygas battle was made me want to play the game so bad. So I knew how to beat it when I got to it. Plus I used a walkthrough since I don't really have the patience to play games.

    My cousin played through Earthbound and I watched them play it, they knew nothing about the game besides from Smash Bros. They've always been a gamer (grew up playing SNES) so they were able to figure out a lot of things I would not have been able to (like the Master Belch Waterfall thing).

    Then I watched them as they got to Giygas.

    They threw everything they had at Giygas, used item after item and PSI after PSI. They kept asking me how much HP Giygas has? They knew something was up but didn't want to be told it.

    Finally everyone in their party was dead except Paula. Eventually Paula ran out of PP and she was paralyzed. So they pretty much had resigned the fight when they clicked the only option left, Pray.

    The look on their face when they realized that was the key to progressing the fight was absolutely priceless and I loved seeing how it was meant to be experienced. Feeling hopeless against Giygas, with no other option but to pray.

    God damn I love this game.

    submitted by /u/throwawayrailroad_
    [link] [comments]

    Saw the title and knew what I had to do

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    Should I buy it?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:53 AM PDT

    Hi, I found mother 1+2 for the gba englisch Language (it's a rom) from aliexpress for 5 € does anybody bought it from there and can say it's accurate or just a fake?

    submitted by /u/Nova0027
    [link] [comments]

    Just Started Playing Mother 2/Earthbound 2 (New To Series)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    So Earthbound 1.......Man This Game For Those Who Havent Played it PLAY . IT While I Just Beat Mr. Carpainter The Whole Reveal With That Fat Kidnapper Pokey Is Great. Gonna Start Playing It In A Few Minutes Will See The Other Great Content This Game Has To Offer

    submitted by /u/WarriorCatbigman
    [link] [comments]

    TIL If you ask Paula to use a Bottle rocket an odd glitch occurs

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment