• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Our favorite bed wetter has arrived!!

    EarthBound / MOTHER Our favorite bed wetter has arrived!!


    Our favorite bed wetter has arrived!!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    I'm so stupid.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Started playing EarthBound for the first time last week. I had no idea that "Your favorite thing" named one of your PSI moves. I could not figure out why I couldn't look up anything about PSI Coffee. I thought I was losing my mind. I thought that was a strange name for an attack but didn't think too much about it. Finally figured it out and now I feel silly lol

    submitted by /u/BigSmirky
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing a Lucas sprite, finished the frame

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Life changing Game

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Simple Giygas Drawing!!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment