• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    EarthBound / MOTHER Found scribbled on a random wall in Summers.....

    EarthBound / MOTHER Found scribbled on a random wall in Summers.....


    Found scribbled on a random wall in Summers.....

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:30 AM PST

    What is your favorite game and the series and why?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:20 AM PST

    Mine is Mother 3. I feel like I just connect with the characters more. I think that the music is very fitting and is dark when it needs to be, yet light when it needs to be. I also like the party's backstories better. (They also have a dog, so bonus points.) I just also enjoy the ending slightly more than the other two games. Just slightly. While I thoroughly love the other two games, Mother 3 was also my first Mother game which gives it a special place in my heart.

    submitted by /u/jacklied6
    [link] [comments]

    i saw a youtube comment that said if you flip Giygas upside down it looks like Giegue from EBB and HOLY SHIT I CANT UNSEE IT

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:15 PM PST

    Saw this in New Orleans, guess I’m off to fourside(edisnoom)next!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:22 PM PST

    I don't know if it's visible, but I wrote "MOTHER" on my new carpet.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    Mother 1 Fan Remake

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:07 PM PST

    I haven't heard any news about this project in ages. Is this still a thing being worked on or should I stop waiting for it? I'd really love to see this game released someday.

    submitted by /u/xNintenx
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Giygas

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:02 PM PST

    There's praying you do to defeat it. Though, does the game ever hint that you should do it? Because I didn't know what to until I looked it up and honestly, I don't feel that good defeating it.

    submitted by /u/CRAVING-4-KRAVEN
    [link] [comments]

    Welp...

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:11 PM PST

    I just got blocked from the Nintendo contact website by trying to ask for Mother 3 to be released outside of Japan... oops.

    submitted by /u/WillTheOreMiner
    [link] [comments]

    My extremely luck based and tedious way i first beat diamond dog

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:39 PM PST

    I just remembered it so here it goes

    Spam powerful items to carbon dog, Then paralyze diamond dog and keep on attacking him, but remember to heal ur party.

    I just got really lucky during that and i dont remember it completely but i do know that poo was diamondized and the other members were very low health and pp. i havent gotten to that part again in my second run as i just started that so if ur playing earthbound and want to trust someone who beat him once i say go for it my way

    But please use a way that doesnt use as much luck if ur playing it ur first time

    submitted by /u/Verylargebigtoe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment