• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER In Mother 3 there is some normally inaccessible text when Kumatora and Boney interact with mirrors, but if you use Debug Mode you can take them to areas with mirrors and see it for yourself

    EarthBound / MOTHER In Mother 3 there is some normally inaccessible text when Kumatora and Boney interact with mirrors, but if you use Debug Mode you can take them to areas with mirrors and see it for yourself


    In Mother 3 there is some normally inaccessible text when Kumatora and Boney interact with mirrors, but if you use Debug Mode you can take them to areas with mirrors and see it for yourself

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:33 AM PST

    My Dragon Ball x Earthbound drawing. Part 5.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    This Starman I painted out of a wooden mannequin.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:11 AM PST

    [ENG DUB] Mother 2/Earthbound Animation: Happy Happy Village (animation by WatanoLemonT)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Mother 3 Heartbeats Sample?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:24 AM PST

    There's a possibility of Ghost Train of Gorillaz being sample of the Mother 3's heartbeats? I mean, it's too similar, and this song was released in 2001, while Mother 3 in 2006. Since the time interval between them hasn't been that long, it also makes me think it may just be a coincidence.

    Here's the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdF9_gGv_vc

    submitted by /u/whiteflowertea
    [link] [comments]

    Cowboy Bebop images with Mother 3 music

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:57 AM PST

    What "unique" way do you play through the game when you play the game?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    I'm sure we've all done this, but I really wanted to hear what some of you do when it comes to playing the game.

    For example, sometimes I'll do the Your Sanctuary locations in order and other times I'll do it out of order. I'll also make sure I level Jeff up to be slightly under what Ness is before I send him off to Threed in the Sky Runner. (So many picnic lunches!)

    I've also contemplated killing spiteful crows to get enough cookies to sell at the store in order to bring Ness the T-Rex bat back with me, but at $3 per cookie, I start to get bored. :)

    What unique way do you play through the game? I'd love to hear what you do!

    submitted by /u/magiseanzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment