• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Just something I noticed from the direct. Maybe it’s trying to find delusional clues... but maybe it isnt?

    EarthBound / MOTHER Just something I noticed from the direct. Maybe it’s trying to find delusional clues... but maybe it isnt?


    Just something I noticed from the direct. Maybe it’s trying to find delusional clues... but maybe it isnt?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:45 AM PST

    A drawing I did of the M3 gang from a couple of days ago!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:46 PM PST

    Currently in the process of “westernizing” mother 3, took me hours to edit the title graphics and the help of another redditor. I think it turned out pretty good though

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Masked man up smash animation. A parralel to Lucas's Up smash but one handed.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    [ENG DUB] Mother 2/Earthbound Animation: Deep Darkness (animated by WatanoLemonT)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:40 AM PST

    USELESS Things in NINTENDO Games

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Theory: Dark Dragon is Giygas reborn

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:05 AM PST

    I've been following Earthbound on and off and I've never really put too much thought into it but now I've been thinking about the Dark Dragon. Ive been thinking that he might be related to Giygas in that the Dark Dragon is Giygas "reborn" after Earthbound. I haven't been able to find anything regarding when Mother 3 occurred in relation to Earthbound but because the Magypsies existed for 10,000 years, I assume that it is 10,000 years in the future. I think the Dark Dragon was a means of Giygas atoning for his actions after the prayers of the world, aiding humanity for as long as they needed him until they locked him away (maybe DD doing so willingly) as they became distant until his power would be needed again.

    submitted by /u/BonelessBicth
    [link] [comments]

    Would you give me some advice please?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:21 AM PST

    I don't know the EarthBound series, but (I don't know why) it attracts me. To get closer to it I would obviously like to start with the first game, namely the 1989 game 'EarthBound Beginnings'. But I don't really like JRPGs ... I've always found them difficult for me.

    From here on there may be spoilers on the first part of the game.

    I had no difficulty getting rid of the first monsters inside the house (the two lamps and the doll), I learned the melody, found the cellar key and recovered all the items. I also spoke to Dad on the phone twice (the first time he told me about the key, the second time he said he would give me some money but my bank account remained at $ 0). Then I didn't know what I had to do. I tried to follow the road, but I was attacked at every step (I know there is the ring that allows you to avoid many of these encounters, but it seems almost a cheat ... it doesn't seem fair to use it). Anyway, I arrived at a hotel but I didn't have the money to stay overnight, nor the money to treat the injuries caused by dogs, zombies and insects in the hospital (I had about 3 hp left, and Ninten could no longer escape) ... my bank account was still at $ 0, until after the umpteenth encounter with the monsters my character died.

    Would you give me some advice please? Don't spoil the game to me, I just need some advice.

    I will only reply to comments if necessary, so I will avoid replying with thanks.
    As a thank you I will leave a +1 of Karma to every comment related to my question (therefore excluding stupid comments like "change game" or similar).
    If your comment still only has a +1 or less of Karma, it obviously means that other users have taken Karma away from you.

    submitted by /u/CometPearl
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the best way to play MOTHER 3?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Should I just emulate it on a computer? Should I get an EZ Flash Omega? Should I just port it to the 3ds? How did you experience this game?

    submitted by /u/Aperture_Mann
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment