• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Obviously

    EarthBound / MOTHER Obviously


    Obviously

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Made the Mother 1 playable character sprites into NH designs. My flag is Ninten, the town is called Ellay, and Eight Melodies is the tune.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Does this remind you of anyone?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    I made a ness outfit in animal crossing

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Mother 1 was way ahead of its time

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Whose your favourite Earthbound character?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    How would one go about patching Mother 3's audio files?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Someone recreated Mother 3's songs in an uncompressed format and I'm trying to figure out how I would modify the game to replace the original audio with it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/whydontwestealaway
    [link] [comments]

    I need an opinion of Mother 3.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    I love the Mother series and probably love it too. I played and beaten Earthbound beginnings and Earthbound SNES. The one I'm missing out on is Mother 3. I know what it is and how to get it but I don't know if I should play it. Mother 3 always seemed interesting but you probably will say "Everyone loves that game" or something like that. So Please tell me if I should play it or not. It would be a big help

    -Awdoomen.

    submitted by /u/Awdoomen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment