• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I Drew Our Savior And A Boingy Boy

    EarthBound / MOTHER I Drew Our Savior And A Boingy Boy


    I Drew Our Savior And A Boingy Boy

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Blue blue

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Mother 3 is probably, the darkest game of the franchise

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I think Mother 3 is the darkest game of the franchise, why? Because this game touch more serious topics than Earthbound and Mother 1, while EB and M1 have theur dark moments, most of them appears in the final, but Mother 3, alredy start with a death, and then the game talks about animal abusers, modern technology in society, and other, do you think is the most serious game of the franchise?

    PD: I know some of the humor of the franchise is here too, in Mother 3, but humor was more often in their prequels.

    submitted by /u/Quix64
    [link] [comments]

    Finally playing this masterpiece for the first time!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    What Mother 2 could have looked like on the Nintendo 64 ! (turn on sound)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    If nintendo made a new ip similar to mother

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    What if nintendo made a new rpg ip similar to the mother series

    submitted by /u/sonic132099
    [link] [comments]

    Pls help

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    I got da map, know what to do but the big step (or something like that) is locked up and in the town hall nobody wants me to visit the president. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Glitchelon
    [link] [comments]

    How to make a GIF of the game?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Hi, I want to make a few GIFs of some Earthbound gameplay but I don't know how to. I'm using zsnes as my emulator, but what else do I need to easily make GIFs?

    submitted by /u/wcwcwcwcwc
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do NOW?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    After defeating the Sharks, Ibneed to get to Big Step and "record the music with the stone thingy", but I don't know what is supposed to happen. The yellow dot just stays in place and does not go anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Glitchelon
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 1+2 on GBA

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    I read that playing Mother 1 and 2 on GBA was quite expensive but when I search it on eBay so many items come up that are rather cheap (https://www.ebay.com/itm/183839560251) . Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/wizardboyy
    [link] [comments]

    And they all come falling down!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    i have a serious Question!?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    can anyone help me find the diffenrences in between earthbound and mother and whats different in between these two games

    I.E. i played earthbound once and i understand the story there but never played mother but maybe one day ill get to play it

    also thx ofr the help fellow people

    submitted by /u/Agent_fox234
    [link] [comments]

    Some info would be appreciated

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    SoI was wondering out of bounds with a dead party member and suddenly a voice text box thing appeared saying something, i forgot what it was, but then my party was fully healed.

    submitted by /u/honk235
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment