• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I tried to make a loop animation of ness pk teleport

    EarthBound / MOTHER I tried to make a loop animation of ness pk teleport


    I tried to make a loop animation of ness pk teleport

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PST

    [ART] The Yo-yo Guy And His Friends by @samanthaa.ma

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:21 PM PST

    A birthday present I made for my friend who loves Lloyd! This is my first attempt at lineless! l tried a more painterly style

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PST

    New Documentary Uncovers The Amazing Story Of EarthBound Beginnings

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:12 AM PST

    What in your honest opinion would make a newcomer to Earthbound find it difficult to get into? I mean what is it about the game that would put some off?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:22 PM PST

    Earthbound despite it being a paramount, influential and beloved RPG has been shrugged off in some discussions and circles as less than stellar. Why is that when it comes to classic RPGs some disregard Earthbound?

    submitted by /u/PKRadiance
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment