• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Best Starman?

    EarthBound / MOTHER Best Starman?


    Best Starman?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    "Ness! Are you surprised?"

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Sock Puppet Claus (Had an issue with layers but I things it’s still good)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    You cannot grasp Saturn’s attack!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness Ness

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    look what arrived today!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    are ya codin’ ness?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    :) Earthbound on crt tv!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Is this Teddy?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I made an Unboxing video of The Hobnichi Mother Project merch!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Looking to continue the journey

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Obligatory typing on mobile. Hi all. When I was a kid I rented Earthbound from our local blockbuster. When it began clearing its SNES games to make way for its N64 stock, they held the game for me so that after several rentals, I could finally own it. I played the hell out of it. The art, the music, the humor, the abstract perspectives. I think all of these had a profound impact on my developing personality. To this day, this game gives me feelings of more than nostalgia, it's a feeling of coming home. When I was 18, I had to sell my cartridge to pay rent for my apartment, which was a huge regret. At the time, I played through Mother 1 & 2on an NES emulator, but missing a physical copy of what is still my favorite game felt like some minute part of me was missing. Lamenting this to a friend one day, he took note and spent some time digging through boxes at his parents house, and surprised me with a copy and the guide for my birthday. Whole again. I played through several more times until the battery died, which I replaced at the local game shop. Lately, I've been playing a lot of Smash with my girlfriend, and while she's never played the games, our Ness/Lucas main duo was too cute to pass up. While I told her everything I knew about Ness and how important that game was to me, I realized I know absolutely nothing about Lucas. I've never played M3. I've been waiting since GBA for a port, assuming one day I would get it, but... Now that COVID has us more or less housebound, I thought it might be time to suck it up and find a way to play. I'm not as tech savvy as I used to be, so if someone could tell me the best way to get M3 running on my laptop, I would be forever grateful. Also, anything else I should know? I'm not caught up on any recent news about the series.

    TLDR: Wanted to share fond feelings of the series, how the heck can I play Mother 3?

    submitted by /u/capjack05
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound: the best game on snes

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    It says so in this subreddit's rules but people keep posting this stuff

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    does anyone else think the foods from earthbound sound tasty

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    like they sound really good i want to eat them. a cup of lifenoodles sounds like something i would want to maybe eat

    submitted by /u/feverchart
    [link] [comments]

    Any good eb challenge runs

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I'm want to replay it and do a challenge run. Also give me fun suggestions(no all 128 items or similar Grundy challenges) thanks

    submitted by /u/Brocideon-the-god
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone knows what happened to Catherine Warwick? Singer of the mother series

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Are music remixes allowed?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Because I made this Pokey Means Business! Remix and uploaded it to my channel. If it is, what flair do I use, I assume it would be Art?

    https://youtu.be/R9TrWCsnyus

    submitted by /u/PLAGUE8163
    [link] [comments]

    Hello it’s your dad at the 6th Sanctuary! Who would’ve thought?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Has anyone played the series on retrogames.cc?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    So I'm newbie to the Mother series, and after getting a lot of spoilers from stupidly going through comments on YouTube (I've been listening to the soundtrack, plz help I cant stop replaying Monkey's Delivery Service 🐒 ), I've decided I just have to play the games by now!

    The only issue is how to actually play. I personally hate emulators, since they're pretty sketchy, damage the industry, and can often lag and just be "meh". However, seeing as there is no port to the switch yet, it looks like thats my only option sadly. I would rather not download anything onto my laptop since I can't risk getting a virus, so I figured an online emulator would be better, since I've heard they are much safer and reliable. I was asking around, and I heard about retrogames. I looked on there website, and it actually looks safe, and they even have a Mother 3 translation ready to go. I did start up Mother 2 (Earthbound) on my iPad, and it actually worked?!?! It burned my battery like crazy tho lol. I think I'm only going to play on my computer because I lost 5% percent in 5 minutes 😮

    So has anyone played on Retro? Did it work good, or is it actually just a mess? Also, is it safe to make an account? That's the only way to save the game apparently. I'm probably going to make a new email for it just in case anyways.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/MUSHooopz
    [link] [comments]

    reminds me of a certain boss...

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I have a theory

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    WARNING! THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR MOTHER 1 AND MOTHER 2/EARTHBOUND: Please don't hate me for this it's just a theory and it's just for fun. You know in Earthbound how Giygas is imitating Ness's face right? Well I think he's actually imitating Ninten's face. I mean think about it, Giygas sees Ness's red hat and would obviously associate it with Ninten who has the same hat. Plus during the fight with Giygas, Ness is a robot so there's no way Giygas knew what Ness looked like. And I know that there hats are in different directions but so what they still look the same. And I know what your thinking, If Giygas thinks it's Ninten then why does he call him Ness. Well we know Pokey refers to him as Ness multiple times in front of Giygas and Pokey also says that Giygas's mind has become unstable and he can't think rationally anymore so he calls him Ness cause that's what he hears. And what if the lines like "It hurts!" And "It's not right" is Giygas, due to his unstable mind, is remembering the 8 melodies and because his mind is unstable, he thinks it's going on right now.

    submitted by /u/Mr-Groovin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment