• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER redraw of the earthbound 64 poster (swipe for original)! :D

    EarthBound / MOTHER redraw of the earthbound 64 poster (swipe for original)! :D


    redraw of the earthbound 64 poster (swipe for original)! :D

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Um...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    New to the game, Buzz Buzz's fate sent me.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Ness realized the power of Ultimate Homerun!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Dhar Man the Starman!!!!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    The beginning of an end, the end of a beginning.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    It's still mind blowing to me how despite no new games, 2015 became such a important year for the mother series. From lucas in smash 4 to earthbound beginings to the release of undertale to the passing of earthbounds lead programer & overall industry legend. What a special time be a earthbpund fan.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    Just started playing Earthbound, and it's digging it's charming hooks into me!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    I didn't have a console until the N64, so I never played Earthbound. My experience with RPGs was gameboy stuff like Pokemon and Chrono Trigger at my cousins house and seeing how pretty Chrono Trigger's art was, looking at Earthbound was a bit confusing to me at the time. I just didn't get it, I went a long time thinking that it was a graphically impressive NES game rather than an SNES game. Years later I played Mother 3's translation and really enjoyed it. I've played a lot of wonderful RPGs inspired by Earthbound but just never got around to playing Earthbound itself.

    With the pandemic going on last year my friends and I started playing old favorite games and sharing them with each other. Earthbound is hands down my best friends' favorite game so I started playing it recently. I'm not super far in, just at the second Your Sanctuary location, but the characters and humor has kept me playing even if the combat starts out pretty slow. Now that I've got a party of 2 people the combat's also gotten more interesting and I'm really enjoying it so far. Just a very good time!

    submitted by /u/cehteshami
    [link] [comments]

    Maternalbound redux is the best rom hack for mother 2 I've ever played. Anyone out there, please play this. You won't regret it.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    A minecraft recreation i made of Alec's Log House

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    This is my take on mother 4. Ness, Ninten, and Lucas are teleported to mr jupiter, the king of mr saturns, and must unlock the 6 most powerful psi moves. Here are the bosses:

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Warp Man confirmed

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Just now in the Las Vegas outlet mall Nike store I spotted a guy who looked/dressed exactly like the Moonside Warp Men. Red floral Hawaiian shirt, black sunglasses, bleach blonde flat top. I'm guessing he just walked out but when I turned around to sneak a picture he had disappeared. Not sure if this surprises anyone, but apparently Moonside is a mall in Las Vegas. I'll keep an eye out for any evil gold statues.

    submitted by /u/Icy-Bench3235
    [link] [comments]

    Over-Levelling Question

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Hi guys, been enjoying this game like I havent enjoyed one for years. Really glad to find this community.

    So its my first ever playthrough and Ive reached the land of Dinosaurs. My mate gave me one tip only; train hard for Diamond Dog because hes a pain. Im currently level 77 and rising (thanks to 1/128 hunting).

    However Ive seen some forums say (without spoilers) dont level ness up too high as hes got a massive XP bump coming soon that will bring increased Hp/PP. So whats a good level to crush diamond dog without going all the way to 99 and losing my bonus hp?

    submitted by /u/P1tchburn
    [link] [comments]

    Can You Recall the First Enemy You Ever "SMAAAASH!!" in Battle while Playing Earthbound for the very first time?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Legendary Bat

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    I don't know if this theory already exists. But I think the bat that Ninten uses gets passed down each game. Making it truly legendary. I also think all of the final caves are the same cave.

    submitted by /u/Head-Communication93
    [link] [comments]

    Ness alts.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Which ness alt. Should I choose for smash? He has some good ones, based off of mother things.

    submitted by /u/Head-Communication93
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound and Aphex Twin - Same aesthetic. Prove me wrong.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment