• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Froggy car can find parking spaces a lot easier now

    EarthBound / MOTHER Froggy car can find parking spaces a lot easier now


    Froggy car can find parking spaces a lot easier now

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Summers Cover (my first YouTube video, there's a couple of Mother covers from back then as well as sheet music for those interested)!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I saw this on YouTube, thought I'd share it! Props to the creator, Jared Claybrooks, they work really hard! Consider subbing!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I just covered Battle with a Flippant For, from Mother. Enjoy!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    My crappy Vietnam War version of Ness

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Will Nintendo ever officially release mother 3 worldwide?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    I was holding out hope last year cause I believe it was the 30th anniversary. But it's starting to become hopeless

    submitted by /u/Lucasvivor
    [link] [comments]

    Let Itoi-San Help You Make a Facemask!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Starmen getting ready for the place

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Currently playing through Earthbound/MOTHER 2 for the first time and I noticed a strange sense of familiarity...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Long story short:

    Undertale Devs: "Bro can I copy your homework?" Earthbound Devs: "Sure, just don't make it obvious" Undertale Devs: "I gotchu"

    Edit: I know Undertale was developed by a single person who was very transparent about Earthbound being its inspiration. This post is mostly for laughs

    submitted by /u/Finnagle_
    [link] [comments]

    I created a Mr Saturn Gif!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment