• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER So you were here this whole time!?

    EarthBound / MOTHER So you were here this whole time!?


    So you were here this whole time!?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    "Are ya winning son?" Earthbound edition

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Well, i am now a part of the cool kids club

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    I drew the Mother 3 for the N64 DD version of Lucas! I used Benimaru Itoh's concept art as a reference. I made this because there's barely any Mother 3 N64 fanart on here.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Remember to wash your hands!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    What songs are in Curtain Call in Mother 3?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    In the credits of mother 3, there is a medley of songs from the game that lasts about 7 and a half minutes. Does anyone know what songs these are and if they are arrangements or actual tracks from the soundtrack mashed together?

    submitted by /u/Thebipianist
    [link] [comments]

    Mother logo for my Town Flag

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Monkey Caves

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    What do I have to buy and hiw much to get to the yogurt dispenser, Flame Pedant and Neutralizer?

    submitted by /u/Glitchelon
    [link] [comments]

    What made you quit a mother game?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    My examples:

    Mother 1 - After I got Ana on my team, I didn't know where to go.

    Mother 3 - Couldn't beat the Reconstructed Carribou.

    submitted by /u/Glitchelon
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the most powerful character

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    How to remove the paralyze effect while in battle?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    I'm struggling with the Evil Mani Mani Statue in Moonside. EVERY TIME. IT PARALYZES NESS (Who is the strongest on my team) AND JEFF DIES WITH NESS. Help!

    submitted by /u/Glitchelon
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to play Mother 1 / Earthbound Beginnings ?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    I want to play this game but I've heard it's fairly difficult, what do you think is the best version of the game I should go for?

    submitted by /u/PawlineThePanther
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment