• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER dialogue in earthbound be like

    EarthBound / MOTHER dialogue in earthbound be like


    dialogue in earthbound be like

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Beat it! After an entire month. Haha I’m proud of myself

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Kumatora in ACNH

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Teleport can be dangerous

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I have a weird dad.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    My Starman tattoo on my thigh that I thought I’d share. Anyone else have any Earthbound related tattoos?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Having trouble

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    With the boss of the volcano My Sanctuary. Help.

    submitted by /u/Glitchelon
    [link] [comments]

    Is it Poo's homeland? If yes, how to get rid of these rabit statues?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Underrated Rock Cover of Pollyanna (reminds me of a certain game...)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    I just beat Mother 3 for the first time...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    I absolutely loved the game, I think I prefer the pixelated style to mother 3 over earthbound

    I loved all the characters within the game especially, Itoi always delivers when it comes to that kinda stuff. I personally loved boney a LOT, he was just so cute and always stuck by Lucas' side no matter what

    I'd say it kinda stalled out in the 7th chapter and essentially became a boss rush during that part but every other aspect of this game was phenomenal in my opinion

    And of course, I gotta talk about the ending

    Unfortunately I had a lot of the major plot twists ruined for me bc of memes, such as the masked man being Claus and Fassad being a magypsy, but I thought the story was great nonetheless

    But God damn that last chapter was brutal It was like my heart was being pummeled over and over again by waves of sadness. I guess what I'd heard was true, you don't play Mother 3 and NOT cry.

    Overall one of my new favorite games, it was a joy to play and I loved every minute of it!

    submitted by /u/Lemonmenace02
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get here?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Every play through comes with a theme. This one is dedicated to The Good Place.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    "Add Earthbound to the Nintendo online classic games library" petition

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Need money in Twoson? Can’t be bothered to grind New Age Retro Hippies or farm eggs/mushrooms? Here’s two quick ways.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    1. Sell the Suporma. All you're really missing out on is a stupid song about Orange Kid. Gets you $25.

    2. There's a guy in the hotel lobby who, if you talk to him enough times, he'll give you $50.

    submitted by /u/SgtShickamabob
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody have the sprites for all of the NPC's of Onett?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment