• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I drew this with my non dominant hand (left) because my right it broken. I hope you like it!

    EarthBound / MOTHER I drew this with my non dominant hand (left) because my right it broken. I hope you like it!


    I drew this with my non dominant hand (left) because my right it broken. I hope you like it!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Been drawing enemies from the early game of Mother 3 (OC)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Thought you guys would enjoy

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    What Level should I be for the last boss fight?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm just about to finish the game. What Level for everyone is the best? Please just write down the levels. No Spoilers! I would appreciate it! (Mother 3)

    submitted by /u/D3SP3R4T3
    [link] [comments]

    I hope this hasn’t been done yet

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I was going through my sketch book and found this (sorry for my phone's shadow at the bottom)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    I drew Mr. Saturn!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Some very rough Mr.Genetor art I just made

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    it me

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Analysis of EarthBound's dialogue and how it affects tone

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I wanted to talk about EarthBound's dialogue since it's so brilliantly written! It really struck me how shockingly nuanced its dialogue is, there are layers of subtext and implication beyond the humor we initially think of. It manages to be funny, horrifying, and emotionally resonant all in a super organic way.

    I loved EarthBound's dialogue so much that I made a video about it, and I thought you folks might enjoy nerding out about it with me! Here's a link to the video. Let me know if there's any quotes or situations I forgot about, EarthBound's such a rich game that I'm sure I missed something and there's so many awesome pieces of dialogue to talk about to begin with :)

    submitted by /u/sociopathicotter
    [link] [comments]

    Super Smash Bros Announcer Sits in a Tent on a Rainy Day and Listens to a Porky's Porkies Remix.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Why didn't some of the battle backgrounds make use of Mode 7 technology?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Now don't get me wrong, I love the earthbound battle backgrounds as they are, but imagine the memorability of Giygas not only shifting from side to side, but bulging in and out on the Z-axis, or better yet have the "lava lamp" background (you know the one) elongate and constrict itself over time.

    Does anyone have a good answer as to why no-one thought that?

    submitted by /u/hans_the_weasel
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with the masked man in Chapter 7!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    I'm currently at Ionia's Needle and I need help with the bossfight. I keep dying and dying and it's pissing me off. If you need to know my Levels, here:

    Lucas: 39 (after Pigmasks battle: level 40) Kumatora: 38 Duster: 36 (after Pigmasks: level 37) Boney: 36 (The same as Duster.)

    Do I need to level up? What PK attacks do I need? And can you givr me some tips?

    Edit: I grinded to level 60 with everyone. (It was a pain) I then killed him with PK Love γ, and PK Ground. Thanks for all your help!

    submitted by /u/D3SP3R4T3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment