• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER My MOTHER collection so far. This series has been with me since 1998

    EarthBound / MOTHER My MOTHER collection so far. This series has been with me since 1998


    My MOTHER collection so far. This series has been with me since 1998

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:38 AM PST

    When you can finally grasp the true form of Giygas' attack

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:59 AM PST

    EarthBound art I drew (not finished) Hope you enjoy it!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:14 AM PST

    A Mr Saturn Yugioh card

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Just completed this masterpiece

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    While other's are playing PUBG/Fortnite in lockdown I decided to play Mother series, I first played Mother 3 and then Earthbound and it was an amazing experience. Giygas fight was terrifying (I had read a spoiler but it was still terrifying) and then I had smiles and tears.

    submitted by /u/ralseifan
    [link] [comments]

    Paula Smash Moveset

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Entrance: Earthbound battle opening scene Jab: Throws a Franklin Badge at a small distance Back jab: Kick Down jab: A small fire for a second Up jab: A jump Flying jab: Twirl Flying back jab: A small fire on her back for a second Flying down jab: Dives into the ground with some end lag Flying up jab: A punch Roll: Teleports a small distance Dodge: Runs away Normal B: A cyan line from her chest to the end of the screen appears to represent Psi Freeze with some start lag Back B: Paula turns into the robot and choke holds the opponent for a second and transforms back to normal Paula with both start and end lag Up B: Takes the opponent's legs and smashes the opponent onto the ground Down B: Starts to feel strange and hits the ground but then immediately gets back up and feels better Smash: Starts to Pray, and then a pink whirlwind surrounds the battlefield and all the opponents start to hit themselves by the strange effect

    submitted by /u/jaschmidt69272
    [link] [comments]

    I'm unbelievable lucky! This may sound too good to be true but i got the sword of kings on the FIRST super star man encounter and not only that, it's also my birthday today. Yeah it sounds too good to be true but hey, this was a good birthday today!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Vote if you want I don’t care

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Don't read this it's a waste of your time

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jaschmidt69272
    [link] [comments]

    New to the Mother series, and I have a question

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:28 PM PST

    Why is Poo named- well, Poo?

    submitted by /u/jaschmidt69272
    [link] [comments]

    While trying to access the debug menu I came across this glitch I was doing in onett not sure why it says I am in threed

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:21 AM PST

    The Story of the Mr. Saturn - Finally Told!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Hobonichi is doing a reprint of this rare jacket! Releases Feb 2021

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:41 PM PST

    Best Mother 3 playthrough to watch?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:36 PM PST

    This is a little weird but I have a problem. One of my friends wants to experience Mother 3 but she doesn't have anything to play it on (doesn't want to get a phone emulator). She talks a lot about watching playthroughs of games to be able to experience them (undertale, Lisa, etc). Who has the best playthrough of Mother 3 available on youtube so she can experience the game? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mental_help_please
    [link] [comments]

    Dr. Yooghurt is a jerk

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:54 PM PST

    So, I've bene playing Cognitive Dissonance lately, and I had recently given Yooghurt, over on Neptune, his cassette, and now I'm just waiting for him to finish the thing he's making, but I've done everything possible on Neptune, and he's still not finished with the dang thing. To note, I've:

    > Given the Manly Fish near the entrance the Ugh Stew to get the Dusty Cassette

    > Put the Dusty Cassette in Yooghurt's player, got the message of "oh, the thing isn't done yet"

    > Beat up the Jealous Bass and got to the Cloud Sea

    > Gotten every present in the area

    > Beat up the Starmen up in the Shipping Building, gotten the Deepsea ID from there

    > Talked to Malik about his old work relationship with Yooghurt

    To be fair, I did the Jealous Bass and the Cloud sea before getting the Dusty Cassette, as I didn't have the ingredients for an Ugh Stew at the time, so maybe I just... bugged it by doing things out of order??? At this point, I'm about ready to give up on getting whatever it is that Yooghurt gives and just... move on with the game without it. Is there ANYTHING I could have possibly missed that's preventing me from getting Yooghurt's item?

    submitted by /u/EmotionalSupportMoth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment