• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Enjoy this beautiful piece of art.

    EarthBound / MOTHER Enjoy this beautiful piece of art.


    Enjoy this beautiful piece of art.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Yay "kids" games, also Giygas. (Art by me)

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    first attempt at drawing lucas!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Was looking through some earthbound 64 images. What the heck is that thing?!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    So yeah, i drew Ness

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    The Masked Man is attacking!! [Art by me! @Kugawattan on insta/dA]

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Is Mother 1 worth playing?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    I beat 2 and 3 a while ago, and I've been thinking of playing 1 just because I wanted to complete all three games in the series. I've heard that it's not worth playing and that it's too hard/grindy.

    submitted by /u/gary____oak
    [link] [comments]

    Say Fuzzy pickles Ness! (This was an old ness drawing I did last year way before playing earthbound) quite a fitting pose eh?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Older Brother, Younger Brother

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Fallin’ Love - Mother/Earthbound Beginnings (Warioware DIY)

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I'm pretty sure this song has some sort of conection to earthbound (?)

    Posted: 26 May 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Please help

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Hello, currently I am in the Mole Mine Maze and just explored Fourside, but did not go into the Monotolli building. It's pretty hard in the Mole Mine Maze. Around every turn there are monsters, snakes, ducks, nooses, and ants. Finding the moles is hard but doable, where I'm having trouble is navigating the maze with the monsters as well as when my party and I dies, we get sent back all the way to Saturn Valley which is extremely annoying because I have to make it back to the mine, trying t be unharmed. Does anyone have any tips on this situation? Much appreciated.

    0 CommentsShareEdit PostSaveHide

    submitted by /u/Edelman-11
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 3i

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    This has probably been discussed before but, is there anyway to legally obtain the album Mother 3i? I tried making a Japanese iTunes account but they want a debit/credit card before its officially created and I don't have access to one. I did buy an iTunes yen gift card from PlayAsia. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/the_twelfth_dr
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the RGB values of the window colors (Mint, Strawberry, Peanut, etc.)?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    I'm playing the original FF7 right now, and I want to make the window color the exact same color as the one I use in Earthbound, but I can't find their RGB or even HEX values anywhere on the internet. Does anyone know their RGB values?

    submitted by /u/BubbaDubya
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment