• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER You can not grasp the true form of Giygas’ slipmat!

    EarthBound / MOTHER You can not grasp the true form of Giygas’ slipmat!


    You can not grasp the true form of Giygas’ slipmat!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    twin

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    This is an old drawing I made but it's earthbound lol

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Smash Bros, Ninten

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Idk if glitch or not, but I still have fly honey after the belch fight

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Earthbound for the 3ds

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    So I just got this 3DS XL and wanted to buy earthbound on there, but the E-shop says it's only available on "the new 3DS". I thought that the 3DS XL technically is the new 3DS?

    submitted by /u/Smol_bean_18
    [link] [comments]

    Fuzzy pickles

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Bike shop Earthbound photo

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Which Game would you like to be in Nintendo Switch?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Pollyanna Manga Translation?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Was curious if you guys know if the release is intending to have an English translation, and if not, whether you know of any people who'd be willing to work on a fan translation.

    Also just finished first playthrough of Mother 3 and cried for 10 minutes during the whole debacle AMA

    submitted by /u/daddy-meme-master
    [link] [comments]

    A drawing I did for my friend but I just wanted to show it

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    made a custom cart for my EarthBound 2 hack

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    What's your favorite track on the ost of all three Mother games?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    What is your favorite track off the soundtrack of all three games? It can be in any three games. you can also say that you like a song in Mother 1, and another song in Mother 2, and then another song in Mother 3.

    If you're gonna ask why i'm asking you this question, i just got bored and i wanted to listen to Mother songs, but i didn't know what to listen.

    submitted by /u/definitelynotstarman
    [link] [comments]

    for nostalgia purposes - get this more attention BeeSquared's Summertime Joy & EarthBound Stories

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Should I play Earthbound?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    So I have the SNES classic edition, and I have heard that Earthbound is held to high regard. I would like to play it, but I wanted to know if it is extremely similar to Undertale. I know Undertale was heavily inspired by Earthbound. However, I didn't care for Undertale. Didn't feel like a real turn-based combat experience like Phantasy star, wild arms, paper Mario, final fantasy, dragon quest, Chrono trigger, etc.

    Sorry for sounding arrogant but I am just curious what you all think.

    submitted by /u/LePhysician
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment