• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I sketched the Nuclear Reactor Robot from Mother 3

    EarthBound / MOTHER I sketched the Nuclear Reactor Robot from Mother 3


    I sketched the Nuclear Reactor Robot from Mother 3

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    My first fan art. I’m not an artist whatsoever but I think this turned out alright.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    •Hello, it’s your dad.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Mother 3 Music Playlist!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Here's the uptdated version of the Mother wallpaper i made some days ago. Some people asked me to add the "psi power effect" also at Lucas so here it is. Also, the last time i forgot to mention that the Ness and Lucas png are made by ElevenZM (you can find it on Deviantart).

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Official Hobonichi Mother 2 Shirts Back in Stock!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    The official Hobonichi Mother 2 shirts are back in stock! They switched to FedEx for shipping outside of Japan so hopefully no fiasco like the first round. They're supposed to have more stock this time as well. Good luck!!

    https://www.1101.com/mother_project/items/

    submitted by /u/xxharmxx
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with a rom hack I'm making

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I'm making a rom hack where I replace the chosen 4 with me and my friends to try and introduce them to the series. Its called "Earthbound: Me and the Boys". I have most everything done, including most of the sprites, changing weapon names and descriptions, and some lines of text refering to "three boys and a girl" to "four boys" as well as changing Paula's pronouns. I used coilsnake for everything so far, but I still need to change Ness's head sprites on the map screens and Giygas's overworld sprite to my character. I'm not at all experienced with coding if that comes up. Also, if anyone can figure out how to change PSI Rockin to PK Rockin, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ToddM95
    [link] [comments]

    Can you beat Mother 1/Earthbound Beginnings without using PSI or Items?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    M3 Chapter 7

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Just finished chapter 5 & 6 and kind of dreading Chapter 7 due to how long I have heard it is. Does the length of the chapter ruin the game?

    submitted by /u/ThatRedHead11
    [link] [comments]

    [ fan-made ] I made a king fobby normal and in pixel art.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    CoilSnake advice

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    idk if there will be people here who can even answer this but idk where else I'd post about it lol

    I have a basically complete CoilSnake project that I've had in my back pocket for a long time, I even posted about it in this sub right when I first started using reddit, but my question is are there any CoilSnake/asm wizards that can point me in the right direction or give me a short tutorial to learn how to do title screen edits properly? I'd like to think I'm at least competent with code, I can usually figure things out pretty easily using logic and trying things out but I honestly have no idea even where to start with this stuff and there doesn't seem to be any help anywhere online.

    Any help at all would be appreciated, thanks bros

    submitted by /u/coolguybrendyn
    [link] [comments]

    I discovered a website called chibify.com used it to create some familiar characters in chibi form!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Well, I finished Mother 3 today after being a fan of Earthbound for a long time. Wow. [No Spoilers]

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    What a great game. I just had to come here and share that with other fans. It was just as great as Earthbound and I loved the entire story.

    Now I just have to play the original Mother. I feel weird playing the games out of order but I feel that's pretty common with fans in the West.

    How do you guys feel about Mother 1 compared to the other games in the series?

    submitted by /u/SullenSparrow
    [link] [comments]

    If Mother was developed in America rather than Japan?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    How would the game be different?

    submitted by /u/DerpDerp3001
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite merch?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    I just want to know you guys' favorite merchandise of this amazing game

    submitted by /u/frostyyyyy16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment