• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER And my play through begins

    EarthBound / MOTHER And my play through begins


    And my play through begins

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Got these gems yesterday.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Mother 3 Relationship Chart (2006, Originally by Matilda Caboose)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    finished Mother 1 yesterday, decided to draw Magicant

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I made This drawing of poo in a pokemon style, What you think? tt @KamiBocchan

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Trying to draw Paula

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Porky (sfm)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Oh no

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Ninten with Ana, Teddy and Lloyd Miis in Smash!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Surprising Emotional Moments

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    In the series, there's big moments of emotion, positive and negative, like the Ninten/Ana dance of Mother 1 and the entire ending of Mother 3. But what makes Earthbound so great is the fleeting moments in-between. What are some of your favorites?

    Mine personally is in Mother 2, when you go to Ness's Magicant. There, you can talk to Everdred, where he says his part in your journey is over and disappears forever. Considering how he's missing at the end of the game, it really hammers home his (presumed) death. It's just a quiet, optional part of Magicant, but I froze up for a second when I got there.

    submitted by /u/chronalkid
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound on switch?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Is there any chance of earthbound being added to the switch SNES library? I never got to finish earthbound and it would make it a lot easier for me to play it on my switch. It's one of if not the most popular SNES game, so I'm surprised they haven't added it yet

    submitted by /u/pkmemu
    [link] [comments]

    Do earthbound Switch decals exist?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Are there any earthbound related decals/stickers for the Switch? If so, can anyone redirect me to one? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BotWick1324
    [link] [comments]

    Any source of the swirl that appears when you encounter a boss in Earthbound?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Title is phrased weirdly... I'm looking for any sort of rip of the swirl that occurs before you fight a boss. I've found a few sources but i've had to process them (through youtube to gif) in a way that ruins the fidelity to where I can't use them very well.

    I would love some help!

    submitted by /u/CanSteam
    [link] [comments]

    Gentle Rain - マザースリ / MOTHER 3 OST [Piano]

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Is this game a rip off of undertale?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Im playing the gamr4 on an emulator yet i keep on seeing similarities. Is it a rip off of undertale?

    submitted by /u/SiliconePlaster
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished mother 3. I'm crying

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Finally got a GBA SP but know I want to play mother 3 or Mother1+2

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Any website you guys can recommend where I can purchase the cartridge? Obviously they gotta be the fan translation but I wanna be sure where I can purchase them .

    submitted by /u/jpa2003
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment