• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Summers, After Dark (Jazzy cover of Summers Theme)

    EarthBound / MOTHER Summers, After Dark (Jazzy cover of Summers Theme)


    Summers, After Dark (Jazzy cover of Summers Theme)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Honestly I dunno what to say.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I drew the psychic Bear Tiger

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Circa 2012, I was brought on by the Mother 4 dev team to make some music for the game, among the few songs made, this was the one I'm most proud of. The project has changed hands so many times, I have no idea if this is still going to be used.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    I beat Earthbound today. It's such a great game :)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    did Mischievous Blues to promote Porky for Smash :0

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    My sister and I had this silly comic idea a few days ago lol �� Does anyone know where the quote (last panel) is from? ��

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Mother 1 & 2 OST on vinyl!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    We have to decide once and for all

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Party member

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I rushed to threed and paula is underleveled and gets one shot by everything what do I do?

    submitted by /u/JenisDestroyer
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] No Eating Crackers in the Cinema - Mother 3 FamiTracker Cover

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    we know you have it nintendo

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    second time beating earthbound! mint gang

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I only see Paula Polestar

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    does anyone have the scratch and sniff cards from the guidebook?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I ordered the guidebook off of Ebay But its missing one of the scratch and sniff cards

    I'm looking for the "ident-a-smell" card so the guide will be complete

    If you have a offer, let me know

    submitted by /u/Atomicboy1206
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else had issues at the start of Earthbound?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Howdy, I just started playing this game yesterday, and its pretty good so far, except for one thing... The fact I keep getting killed over and over again... This is the first time when playing a game where I have found myself despising dogs because they're all over the map (and don't get me started on the bloody snakes)

    I am playing on an online emulator (retrogames.cc), and after figuring out how to save, I have been playing fine except for dying all the time. Last time I played, I was trying to fight the sharks in Onett, but I keep getting surrounded and murdered instantly! (btw why do the sharks sprites look like that??? Questionable character design right there...)

    So doe's anyone have any tips for the first part? Is this normal, or am I just rly rly bad at this game? I really don't want to give up so early, because I keep hearing all of these good things about EB, so it has to get better. Also, is there a chance that the game thinks I'm playing a boot (I mean, I am, but it shouldn't be doing this) I know that the game will punish you by making the difficulty go wayyyyyy up if it thinks you're a pirate.

    Thnx for any help, I'm giving this game a rest for now, I'm getting a little bit stressed from this...

    submitted by /u/MUSHooopz
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound good but...

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    anyone else find that the guy who takes pics is annoying as fuck? its my first playthrough of the game and he is starting to pop up around every corner every 5 or 10 mins and have to go through the same lame text. instead of focusing on the game, im hoping this dweeb doesnt pop out again. easily the worst thing in this game. the rest so far is pretty good

    submitted by /u/madhat57
    [link] [comments]

    Does this sub have a Discord server?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    I know a lot do

    submitted by /u/PringlesCam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment