• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 14, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Finally got this in the mail today to wear on my EarthBound streams. The Franklin badge was a nice surprise bonus!

    EarthBound / MOTHER Finally got this in the mail today to wear on my EarthBound streams. The Franklin badge was a nice surprise bonus!


    Finally got this in the mail today to wear on my EarthBound streams. The Franklin badge was a nice surprise bonus!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    "Will you walk me home?" (Art by me!)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    bro omfg i SNAGGED that mr saturn plush so fast omfg i think i actually bought the last one wtf my heart is actually racing for some reason

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    pollyanna

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Why does Mr. Saturn break shields?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    In Smash Ultimate, Mr. Saturn will instantly ruin a character's shield if they try to block the attack. Why does this occur? Quirkiness?

    submitted by /u/TherionTheThief17
    [link] [comments]

    This

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Going for a very cursed hard mode playthrough, wish me luck.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Anyone here do romhacking?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Or is there somewhere that earthbound hackers can go? Like a server or subreddit? If not I'd kind of want to make an earthbound hacking discord if enough people are interested.

    submitted by /u/ChaseTheDream42
    [link] [comments]

    Lost in Moonside {REAL LIFE}

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    I have bad news about the "Grinding Flint to Level 99" challenge...

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    My school decided to block emulators for no confirmed reason, and the fact that they did such a thing made me react like Flint after realizing that Hinawa died. Therefore, the grind cannot be finished, but it was fun while it lasted.

    Thank you school, for blocking all of the good things.

    submitted by /u/BoomkittyFX
    [link] [comments]

    Is the soundtrack to any of the games on any streaming service in Canada?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Just wondering, if not I'll just download an mp3 or something.

    submitted by /u/Meme_Chan69420
    [link] [comments]

    I need advice on the oh-so-snake boss. (MOTHER 3)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    So Im on the Oh-So-Snake boss in Mother 3, and I keep failing. What are the recommended items for the boss battle? like healing items. How much should I have?

    submitted by /u/kdoggo888
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment