• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Ness vibin' in Onett (i know it isn't much but this is the first drawing I'm proud of. so enjoy :D)

    EarthBound / MOTHER Ness vibin' in Onett (i know it isn't much but this is the first drawing I'm proud of. so enjoy :D)


    Ness vibin' in Onett (i know it isn't much but this is the first drawing I'm proud of. so enjoy :D)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Another kumtora art

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Made some earthbound fan art i didnt include poo because uh...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:03 AM PST

    Fassad

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:19 PM PST

    Kumatora Rocks (based on a sticker from a set I bought, 2nd slide)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:37 PM PST

    (MOTHER 3 SPOILER) Art I made based off of a TaneTane island quote

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Small sketch I did, just 2 (3..?) poor souls catching a break... or its just the masked masked man resting on the Ultimate Chimeras button so its kinda stuck lol. Sorry for the garbage quality.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:20 PM PST

    lil drawing of jeff i made!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Porky minch to trump comparison?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:49 PM PST

    So I have been hearing alot about porky minch being compared to donald trump. I kinda get this, ya know, blonde capitalist, but can anyone give me a list of similarities please? Sorry, Im doing my own research project because I saw the sentence on an earthbound iceberg. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kdoggo888
    [link] [comments]

    THE POWER WITHIN

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:02 PM PST

    EarthBound x Minecraft reupload

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 05:26 PM PST

    It's been brought to my attention that some of the old EarthBound-based Minecraft community creations have been lost to time. Specifically a texture pack and a full world recreation. I still have both of them on my computer and figured I would open the doors back up for anyone who never got to experience these.

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VluDfTIsxxl3NsskPO7RxQXWxsyryVxR?usp=sharing

    Texture pack by The_Crayon_King on Planetminecraft

    Sadly, I accidentally broke the map when I tried to open it in a more recent Minecraft version, as the command blocks that teleport you from room to room became corrupted. Maybe it still works on older versions, but I haven't checked. Either way, I still see the map of deserving preservation.

    Also check out this amazing Mother 3 recreation by Totodile on Planet Minecraft!

    submitted by /u/Bob_Billans
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment